Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Weds 1st April: G20 protests - discussion, reaction and chat

aye still will always be a minority of muppets ruining it for the majority....love how people are blaming the police....should have flown in some less restrained riot cops from around the world to let them witness proper poor policing and brutality
Saying "well UK police are not as bad as North Korean police" is a bullshit excuse for UK police to deliberately engineer a ruck, as is "well beating people over the head isn't as bad as shooting them". Try again.

no i am not, four months pregnant and mass protest / police tactics dont mix too well

go

for me :D

ooooops, sorry Rollem, of course - don't even think about going there!

I want to go but I'd be going on me own, I'm not very tall and I can't get penned in for hours (like some people have already) - have to pick my son up from school! :D

hahahaha you deluded muppet.

What will happen when thousands of heated people are penned in? Just what those cunts in yellow want, riots. They're gagging for it, cos it's all planned to happen this way. They are the ones who start this shit, and if you can't see it, then you've never been "in the thick of it"

yes, because bitching about it online is going to change the world, maan.

Apprently the log-jam on Threadneedle street has broken through that wrongly-placed/handled 'Police-block' (probably through force of numbers of people rather than intentionally)

I was there on saturday, but I couldn't get the time off today (end of financial year, lots to do) otherwise i would be there in full support. You little cuntwad.
not aimed directly at you xes, but i do find "couldn't get time of work to attend this protest" a funny excuse. take a sickie!

Saying "well UK police are not as bad as North Korean police" is a bullshit excuse for UK police to deliberately engineer a ruck, as is "well beating people over the head isn't as bad as shooting them". Try again.

saying it is all the police's fault is a bullshit excuse for braindead knobs wanting a tear up....

F*ck em....wonder what that knob with the pole was doing with it? natural thing to take on a protest...hope he gets nicked and falls down some stairs repeatedly...:)

That's just a normal branch of RBS... there goes any fucking credibility to those protestors... :(

not aimed directly at you xes, but i do find "couldn't get time of work to attend this protest" a funny excuse. take a sickie!

I would have done that if it were a bigger company, but there's me and 1 other guy to do all the work, so I'd have left me work mate in the shit with about 3 days work to do in 1 day, on his own. Which I'm not going to do, cos that'd be a little selfshish. :)

(my excuse justified I hope :D )

That's just a normal branch of RBS... there goes any fucking credibility to those protestors... :(

Basically. Until they started storming it the protest looked like it would actually have some, and that protesters would have some sympathy from the Media. Going to cause a lot more problems now... :(

wonder if will effect my shares....:)

all credibility that they did have and significant public support is getting pissed all over by the knobs that I can see...no doubt that is the police and biased media painting a totally distorted picture

I wonder if those pricks smashing the RBS windows by the Bank of England realise that it's just a retail branch and not the main office.

Hello Garf! Good to see you back!:)
never been away check me posts... :D

was on hiatus after janaurys little incident of dwyer inspired nonsense... and have been offline for the last few days with a fooking virus....grrrrr clever little fucker too very well designed although frustratingly difficult to shift...

other than that i'm live just doing things rather than ajdowning around the place showing people my wang hoping for a blowie...

you know...

I wonder if those pricks smashing the RBS windows by the Bank of England realise that it's just a retail branch and not the main office.

According to the BBC people are inside and taking computer 'peripherals' out... Just the excuse the police needed :(

riot police have been deployed to Threadneedle st apparently.

BBC think they are waiting for backup before going in to stop them looting at RBS.

Back
Top Bottom