Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

War propaganda, 'Realists' and neocons, and the denigration of the war sceptics

I don't really understand why you want me to suggest anything, as if it would actually matter.

What do you suggest should happen (as if it would actually matter)?
You fucking off and taking your disingenuous, miserable, dishonest act with you.

Thanks for the thanks, but I don't remember claiming it was in-depth.

Maybe just read the linked-to article and comment on that? After all, I didn't write the fucker myself.

I read it before you posted it. You posted it and the rules say ‘Content-free posts are not permitted‘ so tell us what you think.

I read it before you posted it. You posted it and the rules say ‘Content-free posts are not permitted‘ so tell us what you think.
Loads of links get posted on here without comment.

However, I did comment.

why do you keep posting (but actually refusing to answer when challenged) if it doesn't actually matter
You can't challenge me on something I didn't write.

I posted a link. Others 'challenged' me as if I actually wrote the article, which I merely quoted from.

Loads of links get posted on here without comment.

However, I did comment.

You didn’t comment. As far as i can tell you don’t like war, you don’t want it to happen, so you want ukraine to let themselves be overrun by russia. So you say nothing.

You said: "You can't challenge me on something I didn't write."

You wrote this:

I don't really understand why you want me to suggest anything, as if it would actually matter.

What do you suggest should happen (as if it would actually matter)?

So why do you keep posting if it doesn't matter?

You didn’t comment. As far as i can tell you don’t like war, you don’t want it to happen, so you want ukraine to let themselves be overrun by russia. So you say nothing.
That's your interpreation of what I say. Little I can do about it.

The only thing that would satisfy you is to come round completely to your totally random viewpoint?

That's your interpreation of what I say. Little I can do about it.

The only thing that would satisfy you is to come round completely to your totally random viewpoint?
No. I think most would be satisfied if you stopped spamming the boards with copy-paste garbage.

Do you think your posts matter in some way?
Of course everyone's posts matter, they can change the way others think about things and peoples' responses can change the way you think about things.

You avoided the question. Again. Why do you keep posting if it doesn't matter?

No. I think most would be satisfied if you stopped spamming the boards with copy-paste garbage.
Garbage in terms of it being from a mainstream publication, which I don't think mch of, as it happens, but it is still a mainstream publication, respected by many. I can't help that.

Garbage in terms of it being from a mainstream publication, which I don't think mch of, as it happens, but it is still a mainstream publication, respected by many. I can't help that.

Was Russia justified in invading and waging war against Ukraine?

Garbage in that it's not useful or interesting to other forum users to just post chunks of text you found somewhere else. It's annoying, and you come across as a brainless propagandist.

Of course everyone's posts matter, they can change the way others think about things and peoples' responses can change the way you think about things.

You avoided the question. Again. Why do you keep posting if it doesn't matter?
They matter, I suppose, if you think trying to change a limited number of people's minds, one-by-one, is a valid political approach. Maybe it is, maybe not.

I don't really know why I post myself. Maybe I need confirmation that I'm still alive.

Jesus. Is it still February '22 or what?
Why do you not answer the question?

They matter, I suppose, if you think trying to change a limited number of people's minds, one-by-one, is a valid political approach. Maybe it is, maybe not.

I don't really know why I post myself. Maybe I need confirmation that I'm still alive.
You think it's possible to change an unlimited number of peoples' minds? Of course you don't, you're just playing with words to dishonestly avoiding answering questions as a tactic.

A lot of people in Ukraine aren't alive because of the Russian invasion. That's why it matters.

You could answer the question.
Not justified, but, given events over 30 or so years, inevitable.

I've said this for months, over multiple threads.

We don't get to* live in the world we'd like.

* I hope you apprecaite that fucking subtle 'get to' thing. Showing I can still be with the times.

Not justified, but, given events over 30 or so years, inevitable.

I've said this for months, over multiple threads.

We don't get to* live in the world we'd like.

* I hope you apprecaite that fucking subtle 'get to' thing. Showing I can still be with the times.

So Russia should withdraw?

Why do you not answer the question?

You think it's possible to change an unlimited number of peoples' minds? Of course you don't, you're just playing with words to dishonestly avoiding answering questions as a tactic.

A lot of people in Ukraine aren't alive because of the Russian invasion. That's why it matters.
I think you may be mistaking all this as actual, meaningful political activism.

It isn't. It's just we cunts talking to each other online. Nothing we say will affect the outcome in Ukraine.

I think you may be mistaking all this as actual, meaningful political activism.

It isn't. It's just we cunts talking to each other online. Nothing we say will affect the outcome in Ukraine.

Why do you keep posting then?

And you say the Russian invasion was 'inevitable', so Putin had no other choice?

So you agree with him that he had to invade.

Garbage in that it's not useful or interesting to other forum users to just post chunks of text you found somewhere else. It's annoying, and you come across as a brainless propagandist.
Who made you the one who decides what's 'useful or interesting' to anybody else'?

For the xth time-it was a quote from an article in the mainstream media. I didn't write the article.

Who made you the one who decides what's 'useful or interesting' to anybody else'?

For the xth time-it was a quote from an article in the mainstream media. I didn't write the article.

Yeah we know you didn't write the article. Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom