Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

War propaganda, 'Realists' and neocons, and the denigration of the war sceptics

You don't need a great deal of resources to attempt genocide, which is bad enough even if it's not entirely successful. Rwanda is a much smaller and poorer country than Russia, but nobody disputes the genocide that occurred there.

Hey RD2003 you genocide-denying piece of fucking filth. Answer this. If poor little Rwanda can make a good go at wiping out a whole bunch of people, then why can bigger, richer Russia not do the same?

Hey RD2003 you genocide-denying piece of fucking filth. Answer this. If poor little Rwanda can make a good go at wiping out a whole bunch of people, then why can bigger, richer Russia not do the same?
You made a sensible point on exactly the same theme before you had a drink. I left it without an answer as I thought it was fair comment.

You made a sensible point on exactly the same theme before you had a drink. I left it without an answer as I thought it was fair comment.

Usually the done thing is to acknowledge it in one way or another. Otherwise you look evasive.

Again. I'll answer this main war thread post from Dystopiary here, seeing as it is in a response to a post that mentions 'me.'

'It's not just that - although they seem to be saying Ukrainians should capitulate somehow through "negotiations" with a far-right, mass-murdering bullshitter, but it's not clear what exactly this negotiations will entail cos they won't actually say - they just do fly-by sneery posts at anyone who sees it differently, accusing them of being war-enthusiasts who enjoy seeing many people killed, and loving state authorities.'

It's simple, Dystopiary. You, like most of the war-cheerleaders-from-afar, have an inflated sense of your own relevance in all this. You need to recognise that neither you, I or anybody else on here, can possibly say what negotiations will entail. But negotiations there will eventually have to be, as in any other war. The outcome is unlikely to be all that palatable for anybody, but you, like everybody else in the powerless observing world, will just have to suck it up (as they say these days.)

I do enjoy your posts, however, even if they're as 'fly-by' as anybody else's.

Last edited:
What's with the pictures lately, thought you were above that?
I probably am, like 'you' obviously are, above it, but I like to sink low every now and again. I'm looking at the stars, but still in the gutter.

(I'm loving" this game we're playing, on a high intellectual level.)

"Thought I'd put it in the continuous, in order to prove I'm up to date. I'll be opening a Twitter account and talking about how I 'identify' next.

Last edited:
lol :D

This is what you begged to come back onto urban for?

Brilliant.
Don't remember begging anybody. In fact, I definitely didn't.

Do your best to get me banned if you want though. Life will just continue regardless, unless I snuff it. And if I did, you'd still be here. Doing your stuff.

It's a comedy.

Last edited:
Don't remember begging anybody. In fact, I definitely didn't.

Do your best to get me banned if you want though. Life will just continue regardless, unless I snuff it. And if I did, you'd still be here. Doing your stuff.

It's a comedy.

Why would anyone want to ban you? As you've explained, you're just offering your valuable opinion, and some posters are calling you out on it.

Honestly, I think the posts with stuff like "I'll be opening a Twitter account and talking about how I 'identify' next" are worse. Seems like it could be a jab at LGBT people, while being just vague enough to be deniable.
What, is it only gays who go on about how they 'identify?'

No gay person I've known has ever been particularly interested in indentity politics, as it happens at least as far as I've ever been able to tell.

Back
Top Bottom