Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2012

Guardian reports Romney victory party in Boston is well grim and moody

Guardian:

Words of wisdom from Professor Larry Sabato of the University of Psephology:
OHIO: Vast majority of pre-election polls & now election exit poll show Obama up 1-3%. Either all wrong or Obama wins.

Helms was from North Carolina. You're probably thinking of Strom Thurmond.

Ah yes, the cunt who made the 12 hour speech or something against the civil rights act...? I couldn't believe it when I first went there and saw the confed flag proudly flying over their Capitol. in 2004. People just seemed to accept it though.

it's interesting to look at the results from the senate and governor's races too, in some states they're very different than the presidential results

A load of exit polls about to be relaesed - should give us a decent idea and I can go to bed.

CNN calls Oklahoma for Romney, Illinois, Delaware, Conecticut, Maine, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, District of Columbia and Maryland for Obama

EXIT POLL: FLORIDA - Obama 50% Romney 49%

belboid officially calls the election for Obama.

You heard it here first.

I wonder how the BBC swishy graphics compare with America's finest?

left the BBC, indulge a guilty pleasure of Fox every few mins, but Sky with graphics and calls from CNN, NBC, ABC constantly, seems to be the best.
exit poll, Obama ahead 1% in Florida

Ii am broadly sympathetic to Obama, with lots of reservations, purely because the Republicans scare the shit out of me despite Obama's many failures and broken promises especially about war. However in the UK I wonder if I could bring myself to vote for Miliband on the same basis. I think not. Does that make Miliband worse than Obama in their respective countries? I used to think that I understood politics, - not any more.

Called states: Obama 64 votes, Romney 40.

No surprises yet though obv

O'Reilly now claiming that Hispanic and Black voters are overwhelmingly pro-Obama because he will give them stuff.

Romney now ahead in NC 50-49 with 26% counted

Those numbers reversed in Florida with 43% counted

BBC saying Dems reckon they're ahead in Hillsborough county, Florida. That's Tampa isn't it? Big bellweather county for Florida

Back
Top Bottom