Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2012

God, who was that poster who also used to try and 'win' arguments by wall of texting the most awful contrived bollocks? It wasn't me was it? :(

Couldnt tell you, I havent been here that long. What I usually see is insults, sulks & derailments.

Im actually surprised how my recent exchange spun out (as I allude to above). It seemed fairly straight forward to me, Paw made a suggestion, I countered by showing known flaws in that suggestion & that seems to be where that exchange ended.

After that he waved his willy at me & then appeared to want to get involved in an exchange of insults, rather than an on topic discussion.

I did try a few times to reintroduce thd topic at hand but Im not holding my breath.

you fucking hypocrite.

so you don't have to substantiate your claims cos you're typing on a phone? What makes you think you're the only one? Twat.

LMAO

You seem to forget were discussing YOUR claims, which you seem to think I have to back up for you (despite others in the thread having confirmed their understanding of the issue confirms my figures).

Youre a joke.

Ash Mahay said:
LMAO

You seem to forget were discussing YOUR claims, which you seem to think I have to back up for you (despite others in the thread having confirmed their understanding of the issue confirms my figures).

Youre a joke.

Do you think people read your posts and think that you're a massive bullshiter, or do you think they go away thinking my that lad has an interesting perspective?

Considering the very subject were talking about is introducing universal health care in UK compared with the USA then obviously compared with the USA is not only relevant but essential.
A comparison might be useful to your pointless case, your crass and wrong claim isn't.

Do you think people read your posts and think that you're a massive bullshiter, or do you think they go away thinking my that lad has an interesting perspective?

I think a lot of that depends on what they want to think.

For example anyone who chooses to project a false and baseless image on to me eg. Im a massive bullshitter, is really just telling me about themselves.

Personally honesty to me is more important than vanity so Id rather be honest & percieved as a bullshitter than be a bullshitter & offer nothing to the world.

For example anyone who chooses to project a false and baseless image on to me eg. Im a massive bullshitter, is really just telling me about themselves.

Personally honesty to me is more important than vanity so Id rather be honest & percieved as a bullshitter than be a bullshitter & offer nothing to the world.
A lot of it depends on you being a massive bullshitter doesn't it?

Why do you think so many people think that you're a massive bullshitter?

You have manged to both be a bullshitter and offer nothing though. Any move on that Ryan stuff? Phone got smaller? Bus got longer?

My "pointless" case was the only "claim" I made & wrong it wasnt, or are you actually disputing my comparison & stating the UK & USA are identical?
Yes, that's what i'm stating.

Tell me how the NHS which was set up to initiate universal provision was easier than the US because of the prior existing universal provision.

A lot of it depends on you being a massive bullshitter doesn't it?

But Im not am I?

Tell you what if you disagree prove I am.

Why do you think so many people think that you're a massive bullshitter?

I dont think they do. I think some people (a small number) try & find comfort by projecting that image on to an individual but its usually an act of self denial eg. the weak of mind "religous" type would rather believe that the "aetheist" is an ignorant liar than confront their own ignorance.

They do. They think that you're a massive two phd multi-billionaire acquaintances millionaires for mates been there done that bullshitter. As you are very aware.

Yes, that's what i'm stating.

Ok Im genuinely staggered anyine would make such a claim so just to confirm again you think the UK & USA are the same?

Tell me how the NHS which was set up to initiate universal provision was easier than the US

Because of the reasons I gave you before that you dismissed as irrelevant eg. state by state financial & legislative variances that didnt exist in the UK.

Yes, i think that. the logic of all my posts suggests that and it's not just a desperate get out that you need to hang your absurd claim on.

No, don't tell m how the US didn't have universal provision, tell me how the UK did - this is, after all, your claim.

They do. They think that you're a massive two phd multi-billionaire acquaintances millionaires for mates been there done that bullshitter. As you are very aware.

No, you mean YOU do, probably for the reasons I mentioned in my previous post.

I notice you ignored my challange to prove it, would that be because you cant and your projecting?

No, you mean YOU do, probably for the reasons I mentioned in my previous post.

I notice you ignored my challange to prove it, would that be because you cant and your projecting?
No, i mean all those people laughing up their sleeves at you. You get it on every thread.

Prove it? Any advance on those ryan claims?

Yes, i think that. the logic of all my posts suggests that and it's not just a desperate get out that you need to hang your absurd claim on.

No, don't tell m how the US didn't have universal provision, tell me how the UK did - this is, after all, your claim.

No. It wasnt my claim. My claim (repeated yet again) was that whilst America had multiple budgetry and legislative considerations we didnt have in the same way.

No. It wasnt my claim. My claim (repeated yet again) was that whilst America had multiple budgetry and legislative considerations we didnt have in the same way.

ye said:
In this country a universal health care system was relatively easy to introduce because everything else was pretty universal too but thats not so in America so there are other considerations.

So apart from your telling me that everyones been gossiping by inbox, or some other means & telling you they are laughing up their sleeves at me (assuming your not making that up), what your really saying isnt you cant prove it as youre just projecting it on me (effectively making it up)?

& this is meant to bother me, or hurt my feelings in some way?

You really are a bit of a joke arent you?

No, he's right - if you can't spot the people ripping the shit out of your inflated twattery, it's because there's so much inflated twattery in the way.

So apart from your telling me that everyones been gossiping by inbox, or some other means & telling you they are laughing up their sleeves at me (assuming your not making that up), what your really saying isnt you cant prove it as youre just projecting it on me (effectively making it up)?

& this is meant to bother me, or hurt my feelings in some way?

You really are a bit of a joke arent you?
No, it's not apart from - it is what i'm saying. That you're a massive bullshitter and you've been rumbled. That's not the first time you've heard that is it?

Yes because everything else was pretty universal too eg. economies & legislation, compared with the USA where they were not (as mentioned in numerous posts now).

Yes because everything else was pretty universal too eg. economies & legislation, compared with the USA where they were not (as mentioned in numerous posts now).
Where have i asked you for a comparison with the US? Are you aware of the extensive regime of means testing that existed in the uk (with local variants) in the UK prior to the setting up of the NHS - or that the NHS was, in large part, an attempt to rationalise this patchwork of means test and local boards on a universal basis?

No, he's right - if you can't spot the people ripping the shit out of your inflated twattery, it's because there's so much inflated twattery in the way.

Trust me I can believe that. I dont think Ive ever seen a forum with more twattery on it, its almost like twat central around here sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom