Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Uruguay v Holland (WC semi final)

Had a football crazy pensioner talking to me through most of that.
Talking should be banned when football is on.
Looking forward to a Robben masterclass. Hope he turns it on.

I mean, where's the wit, the fun, the sense of occasion, the love of the fucking game. It's a shame Danny Baker isn't really a commentator - he, or someone like him, would be ideal.

Like this games as a neutral. Not saying I would not prefer England to be here but is good. Still rooting for Holland but a few more good goals would do me :)

I mean, where's the wit, the fun, the sense of occasion, the love of the fucking game. It's a shame Danny Baker isn't really a commentator - he, or someone like him, would be ideal.
Trouble is, by his own will he'd spend little time talk about the match :D

In fairness, most of 5Live is alright, it's just Green and perhaps one or two others, and I've noticed people like Lawrenson and Waddle get infected by Green and when they're with othe commentators they're not nearly as objectionable.

The Dutch manager brings on an attacking player for a defensive one....that would be a career decision then?

In fairness, most of 5Live is alright, it's just Green and perhaps one or two others, and I've noticed people like Lawrenson and Waddle get infected by Green and when they're with othe commentators they're not nearly as objectionable.

This is true. I'm starting to loathe Green.

bloody website says watch live and when you click on it, you just get the 5live commentary and no video?

nobody seems to be saying it, but Van Persie hasn't kicked a ball all tournament. total passenger. and a grade A tosser to boot.

I was expecting lots of negative play, fouls and diving, but I thought that it would be Uruguay doing it.

Yes, even im starting to warm to them. My 24 year hatred of them is possibly waning. (Uruguay that is)

Back
Top Bottom