Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Uruguay v Holland (WC semi final)

That wasn't a classic at all, was it?

Agree. Game felt quite flat, especially the first two Dutch goals. It was like the expectation was met and there would be no drama. Last 10 mins were good after the Uruguay goal though.

This is excellent news for Dutch fans.

Nederland aan de bal. Nederland aan de bal. Nederland aan de bal.

Nah, i don't disagree, but it's Germany isn't it? :mad:
I got over this surprisingly quickly in this World Cup, aided I think by the way this German side have played and behaved (fucking Andreas Möller :mad: ). Possibly having a crush on a German also had an effect... :hmm:

Still hate the Argies though :mad:

I shall follow you on this one kamerad :D

kamerad is German :D

but it should be Kamerad because all German nouns are capitalised?:hmm:

or did you mistype kameraad the Dutch version

:facepalm: for knowing the word comrade in more than two languages.

I'm giddy with the thrill of this but I have no one Dutch to share this with.:(

Mind you, Spain have been fucking awful.

Maybe a bit unfair. Torres has been awful, and Pique has been shakier than usual. But they've had to overcome two teams that have parked the bus, and have kept successive clean sheets now. Casillas is back in form and little Villa keeps doing the business. Iniesta looks like he's getting back to his wizardy best and Fabregas always makes an impact when he comes on.

I got over this surprisingly quickly in this World Cup, aided I think by the way this German side have played and behaved (fucking Andreas Möller :mad: ). Possibly having a crush on a German also had an effect... :hmm:

Still hate the Argies though :mad:

I loathed that little bastard. Spoiled the whole Euro 96 team for me, that. I thought Sammer was amazing, but that preening fuckwad...I'd take the bridge of his nose for a ride, even now.

SBOtterill.jpg

Cunt :mad:

That's one half of my dream final through

Would prefer to see Germany win tbh but won't be too upset if holland get it ( not so sure if my German girlfriend thinks the same )

Maybe a bit unfair. Torres has been awful, and Pique has been shakier than usual. But they've had to overcome two teams that have parked the bus, and have kept successive clean sheets now. Casillas is back in form and little Villa keeps doing the business. Iniesta looks like he's getting back to his wizardy best and Fabregas always makes an impact when he comes on.

No, Spain have just been rubbish.

It'll be a revenge mission for the Dutch if they play the Germans, after toying with them in 74 and then losing. This could be their undoing.

The Germans will win, I think. And for once I would not begrudge them. They've been brilliant.

Van Bommell was lucky I thought. :rolleyes:

Kinda hoping for Germany to beat Spain now and Holland to win the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom