Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Clubbing Club

Never been to a Wang. Proper line up, that.
Not sure if I'd be bothered about a SMD DJ set in there though. Although he's probably amazing??? Never knew that Warlock is Hooverian Blur.

Wang was fucking great. I had the same thought about Simian Mobile Disco - seemed very much an outlier!

Yeah, the fact that it starts at 10pm rules it out for me :oops:
That and it's East.
Since Phonox started doing some excellent nights and Bodyhammer started using a Brixton venue, I don't have to leave my local area, and that's how I like it.
I do have tickets to see Chez Damier at the Jazz Cafe but it's right next to the all night tube and he plays the entire night from 10-4 so you can still see half his set and not stay out late.

That and it's East.
Since Phonox started doing some excellent nights and Bodyhammer started using a Brixton venue, I don't have to leave my local area, and that's how I like it.
I do have tickets to see Chez Damier at the Jazz Cafe but it's right next to the all night tube and he plays the entire night from 10-4 so you can still see half his set and not stay out late.
I do know what you mean about distance when in London but I have to come 60 odd miles just to get there now, which does dent the enthusiasm somewhat

Just bought tickets for both night of this
Deep Medi Friday night, TiD Saturday
If any Bristol crew are going and fancy meeting up let me know
v38_i1278_s4.jpg

Haven't been out out since november.

So, I got a ticket for the Lucky Cloud party in London, May bank holiday sunday.

Then this popped up, I like Luke Una, he plays some quality stuff and then the Apricot Ballroom guys too alongside Crazy P.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 10.05.31.png

I think earlybirds are under a tenner, bit of a way off but can't wait!

v38_i1278_s4.jpg
Did you have to buy two lots of tickets? For Friday and Saturday? I've just bought some thinking it was for the whole whole weekend and realised its just for Friday ....hmm!

Did you have to buy two lots of tickets? For Friday and Saturday? I've just bought some thinking it was for the whole whole weekend and realised its just for Friday ....hmm!
Resolved! Bought tickets for both nights, however it's likely I'll just do the Saturday, I can't see an issue selling on the tickets for the Friday if need be.

Great stuff Kali, look forward to it! Might be slightly worse for wear on Saturday but will be there for sure

(yes we bought one ticket that allows entry on both nights)

Was in Brighton Saturday just gone, my GF and her mates had a planned activity where they paint something whilst getting boozy, not my cup of tea at all. Luckily i looked about and saw The Stanton Warriors was doing a day into night party at 'Patterns', formerly 'Audio'. I must say, i had a good little stomp in there for a few hours which was an ideal way to pass the time rather than be dragged to some sort of drunken art class. The crowd was very friendly and I couldn't really tell the difference at all between 'Patterns' and 'Audio', and it was always a decent spot for breaks.

This Saturday is another Frantic at Camden Palace/Koko, although for whatever reason they have booked a more of a trance rather than hard house lineup for it. Suits me just fine to be honest.

I don't think I can use my tickets to see Chez Damier at the Jazz Cafe next Friday as I have to be up at 6am the next morning to travel to the North for an all day course.

The Jazz Cafe is not the most atmospheric of venues but it's easy to get to, has decent sound and not many twats in a crowd that's all ages.
Last time I wasn't expecting that much but he played from 10 till closing across the house spectrum but still maintaining that unique Detroit sound throughout. I loved it.

Can you transfer tickets from the RA app? I might try give them away.

v38_i1278_s4.jpg
Still wondering how to pull this off.....can only do the saturday.
Mates are away, so contemplating pushing through and getting the first train back to london.
I don't know if i still have it in me.....

Still wondering how to pull this off.....can only do the saturday.
Mates are away, so contemplating pushing through and getting the first train back to london.
I don't know if i still have it in me.....
Only one way to find out 👍 then you'll know for sure next time. Maybe

Was in Brighton Saturday just gone, my GF and her mates had a planned activity where they paint something whilst getting boozy, not my cup of tea at all. Luckily i looked about and saw The Stanton Warriors was doing a day into night party at 'Patterns', formerly 'Audio'. I must say, i had a good little stomp in there for a few hours which was an ideal way to pass the time rather than be dragged to some sort of drunken art class. The crowd was very friendly and I couldn't really tell the difference at all between 'Patterns' and 'Audio', and it was always a decent spot for breaks.

This Saturday is another Frantic at Camden Palace/Koko, although for whatever reason they have booked a more of a trance rather than hard house lineup for it. Suits me just fine to be honest.
I am supposed to be there but I'm ill.

What do you know about this if anything?? Is it an outdoor thing? It seems to be at Olby's but also says 'block party'?

I need another Margate trip!
Looks like the outdoor thing is 2pm - 6pm then indoors 6pm - 2am.

If the weather’s good, there will be other outdoor stuff going on around and about after 6pm, I’m sure

Back
Top Bottom