Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban InstaFest ‘24

you seem to be making the mistake in assuming that I would only be interested in music with names of simians in it. That’s primatist, that is.
Anyway, Orang Utans are famously catholic in their musical taste.

you seem to be making the mistake in assuming that I would only be interested in music with names of simians in it. That’s primatist, that is.
Anyway, Orang Utans are famously catholic in their musical taste.
I didn’t assume anything. I personally like primates very much and own several books and DVDs devoted to them. Being of the orange furred persuasion myself I’m a fan of your namesakes. You’d need to ask surreybrowncap if there was any subtext. I didn’t spot it.

They aren’t to blame for Yes.

Well one day you'll be listening to Sgt Pepper and the thought will occur to you, "maybe this could be taken to the next level." And then Spotify will move on and you will hear a strange ethereal sound. And yes! The light does pass within the endless night! And lo! Your heart will be open your reason to be here.

Well one day you'll be listening to Sgt Pepper and the thought will occur to you, "maybe this could be taken to the next level." And then Spotify will move on and you will hear a strange ethereal sound. And yes! The light does pass within the endless night! And lo! Your heart will be open your reason to be here.
I like some prog. I even like the Nice’s Emerlist Davjack!

I'm so hipster even I haven't heard of them. :cool:
No, neither have I. But they can now be Urban’s pet band. Like Ruddy Yurts but with a Spotify presence.
I'm sure some of them have way fewer listeners than that though. Just checked and Buffalo Ghost have 71 - they're a mate's band though so I don't know if that counts.
Cool. I might follow Buffalo Ghost to up my hipster quotient. 😎

I don’t know if Jaime Branch is one you didn’t know, but she was a huge talent. A very sad and sudden loss.

She’d have been a result of your Ezra Collection listening.

Jaimie was one I did know; she'd have featured higher on my list a few years back tbh. Yep, very sad indeed.

Stand High Patrol, Ingo Herrman, Atili and Ashkabad I have no clue

Back
Top Bottom