Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine

tbf, those posts bear all the signs of a paid-up autoctratic, facist, pro-russian, sweaty dildo wielding, terrorist hacker.
Snowden?

:D:D

thats classic

Sweaty dildo is now up there with Willy Banjo in stuff that floats round my head and randomly makes me laugh years later

that was an actual moment

Kittens are shit though

Killer+Cat.+hollywoodleek.com_cc072e_4070362.jpg

Maybe, but there seem to be a fair few cat lovers on urban75, and it would probably not be wise to incur their wrath.
I love incurring wrath and hate cats (seriously, can't fucking stand 'em - wouldn't hurt one but I wouldn't lose any sleep if they were wiped out tomorrow)

So presumably now you will be explain what more than fine words actually mean, and that ideally the USA would still have "bricked it in terms of doing anything".

Have the US conducted armed intervention?
Nope, unless you believe the more lurid stories doing the rounds.

Check out the bin, he went off on one, presumebly when pissed. Can't blame the editor at all.

TBF, he'd tried scrambling his password so that he didn't reply to the various fuckwits who irritated him, and getting himself banned seemed to be the only way he could permanently escape the temptation. :(

What's this, a Czech group?

War preparations between Ukraine and Russia – Show or reality?

Beyond the development of the nationalist, chauvinist and patriotic hysteria in both opposing camps, and besides the particular circumstances that nourish the present preparations of war between the Ukraine and Russia, we have to highlight a fundamental point: the speed with which all this crisis has grown. Indeed, a few days or weeks were enough to reveal all the contradictions accumulated since the end of the “bipolar world” (the USSR against the USA, the East against the West, “communism” against “capitalism” according to both sides’ propaganda), i.e. since a quarter of century.

All contradictions coming from the non-resolution of the historical crisis inherent to capitalism (considered as what it is basically, that is to say a global social relation) and that it is carrying in its womb; crisis that resulted from the new cycle of valorisation developed on the ruins of the previous World War. As the capitalist order detests vacuum, since the collapse of one of both imperialist blocs was an expression of such a vacuum, “order” begins to be restored with the re-bipolarization of the world, so much needed to the competition between the different factions of capital but also to the implementation of the objective conditions for a new war. We can therefore claim that history is accelerating! Like the social movements that, since some years and stronger than before, challenge the social dictatorship of capital.

just when you thought this tinderbox couldnt get any more potentially explosive . Turns out the eastern protestors in Slayvansk are sitting right on top of a pretty massive arms cache, stuffed into an old salt mine . Surplus gear that dates from the first world war right up to the break up of the soviet union . Soviet stuff, captured german stuff..all bloody sorts. Its thought to be the biggest cache of guns anywhere in eastern Europe, an estimated 3.5 million weapons were stored there in 2001. :D:D

fucking hell.

Although a lot of it is old its reckoned a lot of it will still be quite servicable because the climatic conditions down the salt mine are pretty constant and according to the report it appears to have been maintained. Also because its down the mine theres only one way in and out to get at it, down an elevator shaft . And it looks like the protestors are in charge of that from what I can see .

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/24/protesters-ukraine-weapons-cache-mine

They fear that weapons in the cache will go to arm the national guard announced last month by the acting president, Oleksandr Turchynov, or worse yet to the dreaded Right Sector militias that have become a kind of bogeyman in eastern Ukraine.

"I stand for order, I don't want fascists to come and use our weapons against us," said one of the men, Semyon Khodakovsky, who served with the Berkut riot police during violent clashes at the Euromaidan protests that ousted President Viktor Yanukovich, a Donetsk native. "Everyone knows a fascist movement has seized power in Kiev … they're afraid to stick their nose in here without weapons."

We will hold this until we win. No one will get the weapons," said the guard, who identified himself only as Sergei. "I don't want any vermin coming here – not Europe, not America, not Right Sector, not foreign mercenaries.
"I will shoot Yarosh personally," he added, referring to the Right Sector leader and presidential candidate Dmitry Yarosh.

It looks like theres been a few junta attempts to get their hands on it, all of which appear to have been chased off by local people. The latest one last night. Theres reports of hundreds of locals forming a human chain around it .

http://rt.com/news/155104-soledar-ukraine-military-attack/

doesnt bear thinking about what could happen if the juntas militias get their hands on even a fraction of that lot

TBF, he'd tried scrambling his password so that he didn't reply to the various fuckwits who irritated him,
that doesn't tally with the evidence. unless you're saying seventh bullet is a fuckwit, which as you know he most certainly isn't.
he got shown up, he cried, he ran away.

that doesn't tally with the evidence. unless you're saying seventh bullet is a fuckwit, which as you know he most certainly isn't.
he got shown up, he cried, he ran away.

I'm not talking about this thread or about seventh bullet, Poindexter, I'm talking about Delroy getting increasingly pissed off about some posters on UK P & P (pretty much the ones you'd expect) in general.

So you haven't noticed any of his previous splurges on Urban where he's had a meltdown and gone AWOL for a few days or weeks?
Well, probably not, because that wouldn't fit this "timeline" you've invented, would it? :D
i'm not going to research previous 'splurges' to see if this one fits into the pattern. i don't care. we're talking about this specific instance. you're trying to defend him by blaming others, which isn't right.

i'm not going to research previous 'splurges' to see if this one fits into the pattern. i don't care. we're talking about this specific instance. you're trying to defend him by blaming others, which isn't right.

Thanks for telling me what I'm doing, especially when it isn't what I'm doing.

Back
Top Bottom