Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine

Not the Left, the 'Left', I haven't checked the things he came out with back then yet, but he certainly has supported the Wests most recent slew of dodgy interventions.

That's quite an accusation. Please provide evidence for this, otherwise I'll have no choice but to consider you a malicious bullshitter.

Not the Left, the 'Left', I haven't checked the things he came out with back then yet, but he certainly has supported the Wests most recent slew of dodgy interventions.
"I haven't checked the things he came out with back then yet" but i expect he said and did something which he didn't.

Who here has anyone said they approve of the actions of the new government or even that it's legitimate? You understand that it's possible to oppose US/EU interference and the fash friendly government they brought in and to think Putin probably doesn't have the interests of the Ukrainian people at heart and his interventions should therefore also be opposed, right?

This is not the opinion I have gleaned from the sample of apron posts I've read. I don't have time to sit at the internet all day arguing it out in high-res fine detail, but every time I read an apron post it's him chewing out someone for suggesting that maybe the Russians are not the primary villains in all this.

I haven't seen him supporting the fash-friendly government in Ukraine either.

Perhaps. I perceive a deafening silence on aprons part where I'd expect much more criticism of the Wests actions here (well, the US and EU). It's similar to the omission you come across in the media. Reading aprons posts leaves me with the impression it's all those nasty Ruskies again and that's it. Just my opinion.

Actually the bitcoin criticism is perfectly relevant. If you are going to attack some made-up version of 'the left' and suggest that you have found superior moral high ground, expect to receive scrutiny of hobbies that make you a wanna-be crapitalist.

Attempts to divert attention towards the immature nature of some words directed against you are also futile, for any immature insults are overshadowed by the immense immaturity of your analysis. Your straw-men appear to be nappy-clad straw babies, and with them you simply draw attention to your own lack of toilet training.

Actually the bitcoin criticism is perfectly relevant. If you are going to attack some made-up version of 'the left' and suggest that you have found superior moral high ground, expect to receive scrutiny of hobbies that make you a wanna-be crapitalist.

Attempts to divert attention towards the immature nature of some words directed against you are also futile, for any immature insults are overshadowed by the immense immaturity of your analysis. Your straw-men appear to be nappy-clad straw babies, and with them you simply draw attention to your own lack of toilet training.

I still haven't seen this analysis of mine you say is so immature. All I've done so far is rant and attack.:confused:

Also note that a bunch of people independently concluding that your worldview hasn't grown pubes yet is not a sterling example of group-think.

Shrugs. Doesn't bother me, I say what I feel and others do the same. People trying to make me feel I don't have the right to express an opinion though, that twats me right off. Another favourite tactic of the kitchen-rag.

I still haven't seen this analysis of mine you say is so immature. All I've done so far is rant and attack.:confused:

Well the most vivid example from recent pages was your laughable analysis of butchers stance. Once most of the shit is hosed away we seem to be left with you taking exception to people pointing out some specific cases of bullshit. Presumably because you think that one sides shit is less worthy of scrutiny than the others, perhaps because you have more sympathy for that side, or that you think someone pointing something out is the same as them shouting 'this is the only thing that you should pay attention to, ignore the sins of the other side'.

Its also pretty obvious that much of this shit is simply a continuation of antics from the Russia Today thread. All I can be arsed to say about that is that many people show scorn towards those who decided that the antidote to the bullshit we are fed is to eagerly consume someone else's bullshit. Such scorn is well deserved, and attempts to misrepresent it won't wash.

Here's a thing. Back at the end of the first world war, Marshal Pilsudski led the rebirth of the Polish national independence. His vision for Polish foreign policy in that era was the creation of a vast east european federation or alliance, which be a strong challenge to Russia in the east:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Międzymorze

Does anyone know if this is still widely remembered in Poland these days?

Here's a thing. Back at the end of the first world war, Marshal Pilsudski led the rebirth of the Polish national independence. His vision for Polish foreign policy in that era was the creation of a vast east european federation or alliance, which be a strong challenge to Russia in the east:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Międzymorze

Does anyone know if this is still widely remembered in Poland these days?

It is, the Poles remember everything.

I've been to Pilsudski's tomb on the Wawel (except his heart which is in Vilnius) always covered in flowers and surrounded by sombre Poles.

Back
Top Bottom