Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tour De France 2024 - chasing yellow

That was stunning, as he hit the front quite a long way out. I presume Merckx wasn't around, as ITV would've surely shown him.

Second oldest stage winner ever, and on the list I'm looking at the only other sprinter in the top twenty is Petacchi.

I had to go out to lunch and think I missed the best bit - came back to see Vingo refusing to pull with Pog and Remco and the peloton caught up again.

So pleased for Turgis after his team got overlooked for the Monuments this year. Always fun to see an angry little Pidcock.
Imagine being in the break, going well, then Pog, Remco and Vin all turn up, only to then piss about after fucking up your groups cohesion. They must have been livid :D

Imagine being in the break, going well, then Pog, Remco and Vin all turn up, only to then piss about after fucking up your groups cohesion. They must have been livid :D
I think I'm going to have to watch how that Pog-Remco-Vingo break formed and then broke down.
I heard from the commentary that Remco was a bit miffed as he'd managed to detach his wheelsucking nemesis Roglic.

Back
Top Bottom