Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tour De France 2024 - chasing yellow

I can’t find anywhere on TdF website ( I haven’t downloaded the app) the usual timings sheet showing likely times at climbs/finish…. Any links welcome. Or when should I turn on to watch last 5 minutes of this sprint stage?

I was in Turin for their Giro stage this year but completely different entrance to the city for this race with very long straight ( and fast) run in.

I can’t find anywhere on TdF website ( I haven’t downloaded the app) the usual timings sheet showing likely times at climbs/finish…. Any links welcome. Or when should I turn on to watch last 5 minutes of this sprint stage?

I was in Turin for their Giro stage this year but completely different entrance to the city for this race with very long straight ( and fast) run in.
If you goto route/ stages click on the clock icon amongst the other icons. Harder to find at the bottom if the stage is live.

Girmay really showed what he's made of. It was a convincing win amongst a difficult bunch fighting for position.
Who were they meant to be leading out? Haven’t watched it back but I think they said he had other team members with him but that he wasn’t the main sprinter

That was a complete demolition. UAE on that climb were ridiculous.

Not over yet, there’s a long way to go yet, but… wow. 45 second lead after 4 stages is pretty ominous for everyone else.

It's over for Carapaz, Pidcock and others. Roglic's team just can't compete with UAE and mostly likely Jonas will be hanging on by himself without Kuss.
Last year the Jumbo Visma team could put pressure on Pogacar on certain key stages. Can they do it this year?

Last edited:
It's over for Carapaz, Pidcock and others. Roglic's team just can't compete with UAE and mostly likely Jonas will be hanging on by himself without Kuss.
Last year the Jumbo Visma team could put pressure on Pogacar but certain key stages. Can they do it this year?
Hard to disagree. Pog and UAE too good.

Last year the Jumbo Visma team could put pressure on Pogacar on certain key stages. Can they do it this year?
I'm surprised BORA were so weak and also surprised they never bothered to bring young Lipowitz. No complaint though as I like to see Roglic wheelsuck to defeat.

Back
Top Bottom