Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Theresa May's time is up

The best explanation for the Frida Kahlo bracelet is that a stylist will have chosen it, quite possibly unaware of the historical facts, historical facts being the preserve of experts and the Metropolitan Elite (tm) I daresay.

Meh seems to think herself some kind of style icon but she probably doesn't dream up half the stuff herself.

I think the Kahlo bracelet was deliberate symbolism; she is leaning to what she sees as the (feminist) left to try to build a coalition including the women voters who are deserting the Conservatives. (Or maybe she is more ill than we think).

The speech is remarkably different from her views in 2015 - but it would be a fool who thinks her career-long views have changed.

May's spell in front bench politics has been dominated by a single obsession: keeping migrant numbers down.

The best explanation for the Frida Kahlo bracelet is that a stylist will have chosen it, quite possibly unaware of the historical facts, historical facts being the preserve of experts and the Metropolitan Elite (tm) I daresay.
(...)

Or deliberate sabotage by a stylist that knows exactly what they're doing. Corbyn's sleeper agents are everywhere.

That comedian fella does make me chuckle. Warming up with the England team was great, and Blatter's face was priceless.

The thing is, he was dressed like a Tory Boy at the conference with his slicked back hair and shit and no one noticed he may be an imposter, because they all look like utter cunts. :facepalm:

Apparently there's some chatter that a certain newspaper editor and former chancellor may have had a hand in the P45 stunt. Would fit with his venomous attacks on May and prankster man obviously had some inside contacts to get the accreditation.

hqdefault.jpg

The Tory press really want Johnson don't they? Some because he's their kind of cunt, others just for the LOLs. Plus I imagine it'll give them some leverage since there's plenty of his skeletons in their closets, plenty to hold him to ransom over. Watch them build him up.

The Tory press really want Johnson don't they? Some because he's their kind of cunt, others just for the LOLs. Plus I imagine it'll give them some leverage since there's plenty of his skeletons in their closets, plenty to hold him to ransom over. Watch them build him up.

He's even more right wing and incompetent than Darth Mayder. Plus he'd probably be more popular too (at least initially). It's like some never-ending nightmare. :(

Meh seems to think herself some kind of style icon but she probably doesn't dream up half the stuff herself.
From wiki:

Kahlo...is regarded simultaneously as "a victim, crippled and abused" and as "a survivor who fights back"

So, either a stylist taking the piss, or - more likely - May chasing something she thinks somehow represents her.

From wiki:

So, either a stylist taking the piss, or - more likely - May chasing something she thinks somehow represents her.

either way, its a fuck up.

she should have gone for a Rosa Luxemburg piece instead - to put them cats amongst the pigeons, though rosas thoughts on imperialism and capital would have slotted in well with the post brexit world we may be looking at

the surrey canal is now drained and a cycleway alas. no water to dispose of an unwanted cadaver.

In 1830s, after the murder of a magistrate, a striking miner was hung, his body then dipped in tar, locked into an iron cage gibbet and suspended for all to see.

Sometimes the past can provide inspiration for the future . I am sure Anthony Gormley would be able to provide valuable input for this art happening on the surrey canal path .

Back
Top Bottom