Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

Well, here's convoy leader Patrick King....

Yeah, he literally says he's concerned about the "depopulation of the Anglo-Saxon race" because "they're the ones with the strongest bloodlines."

But maybe that's not actually him, but some deep fake. Who just happens to share his fascist views. :hmm:

Just say he is nuts.

I can't find any reference to this online .. I will need to carefully peel away the other sticker off the bottom left hand corner to see if there's anything there ...

rusk.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: LDC
There were some white rose ones on Park Row on the way into town, peeled off really easy, no tearing no residue. Like they were never there. They need to invest in shittier sticker paper.

There were some white rose ones on Park Row on the way into town, peeled off really easy, no tearing no residue. Like they were never there. They need to invest in shittier sticker paper.
The Jesus one I recently found was a bastard - I've left all the ones that are JUST Jesus...

Reminds me I probably need to do a quick patrol around here, just to check if any others have appeared.
After an unpleasant rash of stoopid stickums back before chrimble, I haven't actually seen any this year.
Nor have I seen either of the two anti-vaxxers [that I know personally] for some months.

I know a number of others who can't, for very good medical reasons, get their jabs.
One's had covid [and more or less recovered from it, but still gets over-tired very easily].
The other is still, basically, shielding - recently his heart surgery tally was increased to include a replacement valve on top of bypass / stents [correcting congenital defects rather than purely the penalty for a bad lifestyle].

The pedo fascist antivax shitheads have tried to set an apartment building in Ottawa on fire:

Fucking scum. They need to be turfed out of the city before someone gets seriously hurt or even killed.

I dislike Starmer, but this is a really shit thing to happen. Is it just me or has Johnson's self-interested mud-slinging had the effect of whipping up a mob? Are we dropping even the pretence of being a democracy with a loyal opposition now?

Is it just me or has Johnson's self-interested mud-slinging had the effect of whipping up a mob?

Yes.

Labour MP Chris Bryant said the footage was “appalling”, adding: “People were shouting all sorts at Keir, including “Jimmy Savile”.

“This is what happens when a prime minister descends into the gutter and recycles lies from hard-right conspiracy theorists.

“Political poison has an effect. Johnson has no moral compass.”

In the past few days I've had two antivaxxers wave CBD studies at me online.
The first idiot bizarrely claimed it was injectable CBD - which of course is impossible as it's oily - and it turned out to be pre-print and in-vitro using a lung cell-line ...

Today I was offered a broken link by another pot-head and when I found the study - they haven't actually managed to complete the recruitment yet - let alone produce any results - and it's a topical spray of synthetic CBD

Recruitment Status : Recruiting
Estimated Primary Completion Date : November 2021
Estimated Study Completion Date : January 2022

Looks like there might be some cannabis compounds that do help prevent infection with covid, though not CBD and only available from fresh plants.

Looks like there might be some cannabis compounds that do help prevent infection with covid, though not CBD and only available from fresh plants.
fresh? not stored and cooked? :(

in-vitro, aided by in-silica though by the looks of it and no speculation as to how it might be deployed ...

I can't find any reference to this online .. I will need to carefully peel away the other sticker off the bottom left hand corner to see if there's anything there ...

View attachment 309020
I peeled off the other label and that's all there is ... there is apparently a "street artist" in Bristol called "Rusk", but he usually does it freehand ...
There are some very niche stickers on posts around here ...

rusk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom