Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

They're real enough that police in the area are issuing warnings to healthcare workers not to wear their uniforms or other clothing that could identify their place of work. Seems like the police are pretty convinced that these convoy cunts are bad hombres.

Plenty of shit that's real doesn't make intuitive sense. Fascists don't care about vexillological consistency, they fly the Confederate flag to show their allegiance no matter where they are.

Given that the media and politicians are so eager to believe the smears, I’m not surprised the police issue such warnings. It is the correct thing for them to do in such a situation.

If you can show any evidence of people actually threatening health workers, then I would condemn that, and I guarantee the truckers would too.

If all ur takes to dismiss an entire movement is to find one example of a bad apple, then that’s every single protest movement in history that needs to be dismissed

Because the idiocy crosses borders these days, US cultural imperialism. Hence why you get hordes in London at protests opposing lockdowns that don’t even exist anymore and so on. People copy stupid ideas off the internet without considering their own locality.

Indeed. Cargo-cultism .. the idiots never actually "resuuurch".

Given that the media and politicians are so eager to believe the smears, I’m not surprised the police issue such warnings. It is the correct thing for them to do in such a situation.

If you can show any evidence of people actually threatening health workers, then I would condemn that, and I guarantee the truckers would too.

What smears? Violence against healthcare workers is a growing problem in this pandemic, and it sure as shit ain't coming from the people who are OK with vaccination.

If all ur takes to dismiss an entire movement is to find one example of a bad apple, then that’s every single protest movement in history that needs to be dismissed

It's not just some randos with flags though. The "bad apples" include the organisers of the convoy.

The evidence is right in your face. A confederate flag in Canada? Makes no sense unless you’re someone trying to present a caricature of what you think a racist trucker might carry around. Quite literally a false flag in this case
Bud, I live less than two hours from Ottawa and there are two visible confederate flags hung at houses in my neighborhood. It is absolutly used by right wing Canadians.

The evidence is right in your face. A confederate flag in Canada? Makes no sense unless you’re someone trying to present a caricature of what you think a racist trucker might carry around. Quite literally a false flag in this case
My son lives in Alberta. He says the far right often carry confederate flags. He also mentioned a town with an active Klan.

Anyhow, you carry on with your tinfoil fash-contaminated gibberish :rolleyes:

In the past few days I've had two antivaxxers wave CBD studies at me online.
The first idiot bizarrely claimed it was injectable CBD - which of course is impossible as it's oily - and it turned out to be pre-print and in-vitro using a lung cell-line ...

Today I was offered a broken link by another pot-head and when I found the study - they haven't actually managed to complete the recruitment yet - let alone produce any results - and it's a topical spray of synthetic CBD

Recruitment Status : Recruiting
Estimated Primary Completion Date : November 2021
Estimated Study Completion Date : January 2022

Last edited:
You have a lot of faith in a group of people who failed to condemn actual nazis. Even if I were to go down the rabbit hole with you a bit and say the presence of said nazis was iffy (and I see zero evidence for these claims) - you'd still want to condemn it if you had any trace of humanity!

Incidentally I've just discovered "graphene oxide" is actually a thing - I'd forgotten all about the massive meta-structures carbon forms - Buckyballs etc - so there are surface bonds available for hydroxyl, carboxyl etc functional groups to make the substance hydroPHILIC - and it IS being explored for use in medicine - but the most promising thing is mixing fragments in with concrete as a cost-effective lightweight reinforcer ...

I don't recommend searching YT for "graphene oxide" videos - it's the new chemtrails - which are amazingly still popular ...

Last edited:
I don't recall seeing any Confederate flags on antivaxxers in the UK, but I have seen Trump flags and Gadsden flags (the "don't tread on me") which are both associated with the US right.

Screenshot_05_02_2022__13_04.jpg
Screenshot_05_02_2022__13_02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom