Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

I hope the truckers win. Fuck mandates

Including those who likened Covid-19 health measures to Jews under Nazi persecution. Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies criticised the use of those symbols as "a heinous form of Holocaust distortion"?

Freedom Convoy: Trudeau calls trucker protest an 'insult to truth'

And those who carried Confederate flags & swastikas?

000_9XF4WQ-e1643563485191-640x400.jpg

Swastikas, other hate symbols displayed at Canadian protest against COVID mandates

Heroes, eh?

Including those who likened Covid-19 health measures to Jews under Nazi persecution. Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies criticised the use of those symbols as "a heinous form of Holocaust distortion"?

Freedom Convoy: Trudeau calls trucker protest an 'insult to truth'

And those who carried Confederate flags & swastikas?

000_9XF4WQ-e1643563485191-640x400.jpg

Swastikas, other hate symbols displayed at Canadian protest against COVID mandates

Heroes, eh?

Not part of, or supported by the truckers. I suspect not even real fash. Just dickheads pretending to be in order to smear the protestors

Was Jan 6th antifa too? That’s some rabbit hole you e fallen into there.

Mostly, no. Although no doubt there were all kinds of morons there. I note your immediate jump to the stock catchphrase of ‘rabbit hole’ instead of addressing my points. A lazy attempt to insinuate that I am something I am not, all so that you don’t have to take me seriously

The right of all of us to choose what goes into our bodies.

They still have that right.
They are vaccinated already voluntarily

You are confusing truckers in general with the idiots taking part in this nonsense. There's been a spike in the presence of covid in Ottawa's waste water since the convoy arrived.
so why support mandates other than that a bunch of fascist politicians want us to so that they can accrue more power?

Why mandate seatbelts? Because it's standard to mandate safety procedures. It's not fascist and and it doesn't give them any more power than they already have.

All cheered on by the clapping seals of the anti-freedom morons

You don't have a right to spread disease.

Now you're subscribing to that stalwart of tinfoil types, the "false flag" nonsense. Got any actual evidence for that?

The evidence is right in your face. A confederate flag in Canada? Makes no sense unless you’re someone trying to present a caricature of what you think a racist trucker might carry around. Quite literally a false flag in this case

You’re the idiot believing those people are real

They're real enough that police in the area are issuing warnings to healthcare workers not to wear their uniforms or other clothing that could identify their place of work. Seems like the police are pretty convinced that these convoy cunts are bad hombres.

The evidence is right in your face. A confederate flag in Canada? Makes no sense unless you’re someone trying to present a caricature of what you think a racist trucker might carry around. Quite literally a false flag in this case

Plenty of shit that's real doesn't make intuitive sense. Fascists don't care about vexillological consistency, they fly the Confederate flag to show their allegiance no matter where they are.

Because the idiocy crosses borders these days, US cultural imperialism. Hence why you get hordes in London at protests opposing lockdowns that don’t even exist anymore and so on. People copy stupid ideas off the internet without considering their own locality.

Back
Top Bottom