Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

In the past few days I've had two antivaxxers wave CBD studies at me online.
The first idiot bizarrely claimed it was injectable CBD - which of course is impossible as it's oily - and it turned out to be pre-print and in-vitro using a lung cell-line ...

Today I was offered a broken link by another pot-head and when I found the study - they haven't actually managed to complete the recruitment yet - let alone produce any results - and it's a topical spray of synthetic CBD

I really doubt if they actually read those studies, and even if they do, it's only partially. The Methodology section of such a study is complicated even for professionals in the field.

I don't recall seeing any Confederate flags on antivaxxers in the UK, but I have seen Trump flags and Gadsden flags (the "don't tread on me") which are both associated with the US right.

More than a year after the election, I still see Trump flags when I drive around in rural areas. Some of them have mouldered into rags only to be replaced with fresh ones. I'm also seeing more and more black American flags. These mean "no quarter given to prisoners."

Well, here's convoy leader Patrick King....

Yeah, he literally says he's concerned about the "depopulation of the Anglo-Saxon race" because "they're the ones with the strongest bloodlines."

But maybe that's not actually him, but some deep fake. Who just happens to share his fascist views. :hmm:

Yeah, he literally says he's concerned about the "depopulation of the Anglo-Saxon race" because "they're the ones with the strongest bloodlines."

But maybe that's not actually him, but some deep fake. Who just happens to share his fascist views. :hmm:

This is another variation on the "unvaxxed sperm is the next bitcoin" shite isn't it?

The rant video featured in this is astonishing; made up 'research facts' thick (emphasis on the 'thick') and fast about how vaccines are killing people, damaging people's organs, vaccines are pointless because lots of Israelis have still got COVID, and things like 'Infertility has risen by 500%' since vaccines introduced... uhm, infertility is pretty much defined as having difficulty conceiving after 12 months... and people of childbearing age have only been receiving the vaccine for around 6-9 months, so I see some difficulty with that right there.

The depressing thing is the number of people who will listen to this and not question it for a moment.

You’re the idiot believing those people are real
This is amazing. You've gone full Alex Jones with the false flag fash and fascist Justin Trudeau. Because obviously it stretches the bounds of credibility to think that fascists might turn up at a nutty event that's been vociferously supported by fascists and supports a cause every actual fascist (not the liberal politicians in your fevered imgination) has been supporting and using to recruit from since the start of the pandemic.

Nope, must be false flag cos the ones without the confederate flags are the real fascists maaan

I genuinely hope you're trolling because I'm sure you didn't used to be this much of a stone bonker.

They're real enough that police in the area are issuing warnings to healthcare workers not to wear their uniforms or other clothing that could identify their place of work. Seems like the police are pretty convinced that these convoy cunts are bad hombres.

Plenty of shit that's real doesn't make intuitive sense. Fascists don't care about vexillological consistency, they fly the Confederate flag to show their allegiance no matter where they are.
I guess there must have always been loads of false flag establishment lizards or whatever at the BNP's RWB fetival as there were always loads of confederate flags there and the UK is even further away.

You have a lot of faith in a group of people who failed to condemn actual nazis. Even if I were to go down the rabbit hole with you a bit and say the presence of said nazis was iffy (and I see zero evidence for these claims) - you'd still want to condemn it if you had any trace of humanity!
If you're at a rally with Nazis there and you don't kick them out you're at a Nazi rally.

I actually do think IWNW is trolling to be honest. Going off his posting history he's nowhere near as thick and gullible as he's need to be to actually believe what he's sayng so I'm not going to bother any more.

The rant video featured in this is astonishing; made up 'research facts' thick (emphasis on the 'thick') and fast about how vaccines are killing people, damaging people's organs, vaccines are pointless because lots of Israelis have still got COVID, and things like 'Infertility has risen by 500%' since vaccines introduced... uhm, infertility is pretty much defined as having difficulty conceiving after 12 months... and people of childbearing age have only been receiving the vaccine for around 6-9 months, so I see some difficulty with that right there.

The depressing thing is the number of people who will listen to this and not question it for a moment.
Are you trying to tell us the over 80's are still fertile? Or were until vaccinated. :eek: ;)

I tend to believe that might be one of his motivations. The "white replacement theory" is gaining mainstream traction among conservatives, including Fox News people like Tucker Carlson. Some research has suggested that it's a major motivator for the Jan 6 insurrection. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some overlap between the two groups.

At what point do these crowd funding sites cross the line of aiding the funding of terror groups?

not too sure....

I know gofundme was getting nervous about the influx of foreign money. They went to the Canadian government and asked about it.

After the gofundme froze the accounts, both the mayor of Ottawa and the chief of police for Ottawa both thanked the gofundme people for listening to them about the protesters and halting the money.

This new site the protesters are using is from the States. Once I got access to the new one, I noticed a lot of funding was for fringe elements and right wing groups.
I'm sure they have far less scruples about the money raised than gofundme had.

Just a quick note that the msm is now calling the Ottawa protest an occupation.
All the truckers have removed their tires and put their trucks up on blocks.
They also went onto federal land and built themselves a kitchen and storage area. No-one is doing anything about this illegal structure.

I know it is a common theme, but if the protesters were members of a first nation, the army would have moved them out by now.

Those in power really needed to grow a pair and stop this last week.
Too late now, they will continue to occupy Ottawa until every province drops all mandates and restrictions.

Once again, smear and insinuation. The tactic is losing its power. Find a new one.

Anyway, I’ve got work. So in the words of a hairy trucker, fuck y’all. Honk honk!
what a shitty road you are going down. WTF mate. I don't really agree with mandates and that either but surely you are intelligent enough to hold that opinion without actually doing the Stronsay Two Step with nazis in the street. Your enemies enemy is often a cunt, etc.Please,pause and take a look at your posts here. Grim stuff. Message me for further convo on this, I am open for discussion, please do.
YOURS IN ANXIETY, HC

Trump has never liked Trudeau.

"The Freedom Convoy is peacefully protesting the harsh policies of far left lunatic Justin Trudeau who has destroyed Canada with insane Covid mandates," Trump said.

The former U.S. president also had harsh words for Big Tech over the protests, claiming Facebook and other social media companies are "seeking to destroy" the so-called freedom convoy.

"Facebook is canceling the accounts of Freedom Convoy USA, and GoFundMe is denying access to funds that belong to the Freedom Convoy. This is unacceptable and extremely dangerous in any country that values free expression," the statement read.

Facebook has many, many pages supporting the Canadian convoy. I have my favourites, they have a lot of pictures.
Trudeau does not have any covid powers except for federal (border requirements)

It is the individual provinces that look after health care, so Trump really doesn't have a clue about the Canadian constitution.

Trump has never liked Trudeau.

Facebook has many, many pages supporting the Canadian convoy. I have my favourites, they have a lot of pictures.
Trudeau does not have any covid powers except for federal (border requirements)

It is the individual provinces that look after health care, so Trump really doesn't have a clue about the Canadian constitution.

Trump supporting the convoy? Well, that's rather opportunistic of him.

If you're at a rally with Nazis there and you don't kick them out you're at a Nazi rally.

I actually do think IWNW is trolling to be honest. Going off his posting history he's nowhere near as thick and gullible as he's need to be to actually believe what he's sayng so I'm not going to bother any more.

I honestly think this pandemic has broken the brains of a lot of people. It's the first crisis to happen in developed countries for a long time that's demanded a real change in behaviour from almost everyone. That's not an issue if you're pro-social and conscientious, but if you're a selfish individualist who's been spoilt rotten by modern society, then you're the perfect mark for the kind of propaganda being pumped out by the pro-plague lot.

I honestly think this pandemic has broken the brains of a lot of people. It's the first crisis to happen in developed countries for a long time that's demanded a real change in behaviour from almost everyone. That's not an issue if you're pro-social and conscientious, but if you're a selfish individualist who's been spoilt rotten by modern society, then you're the perfect mark for the kind of propaganda being pumped out by the pro-plague lot.
Sums it up, thank you.

"Doing the Stronsay Two-Step with Nazis in the street" Is the Stronsay two-step even a real dance? Sorry just arguing with my drunk alter-ego, Hyde

Back
Top Bottom