Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

Nope, once I've done the treatment it's fucking disgusting taste which I fear ginger would make worse. :eek: it goes in gelatin capsules so you don't taste it at all :thumbs:

Shades of Lily The Pink - seriously though, antivaxxers jump on these speculative studies where they throw the kitchen sink at the virus to see if it will stick - and being weed adds a touch of "suck it up Big Pharma"..
.. not that we don't need antivirals to compliment the vaccines ...

Shame crystal skulls aren't the new kidney stones. They would have fun trying to pass one of those. :eek: :D
It's aspirational - drink enough piss then your stones turn into crystal skulls with a high ฿ value; if they don't then you probably aren't believing enough, or have been stealth-vaxxed, or are unwittingly a Rothschild patsy or something

You can sort of imagine people trying desperate things when it's a disease we struggle to treat, but a moderately lethal virus for which there is a remarkably safe and effective vaccine - plus wearing a bit of cloth over your face ...

I tried sending the link to the story in facebook messanger, it refused to allow me to send it.

I had to break the link...

very odd

Back
Top Bottom