Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

"I can't accept that they get their hands on my DNA" is generally dismissed as loonery when it's some random covid denialist saying it, but apparently when the French President says it it's 100% legit?

The French president didn't say it - his office cited scheduling issues for the test refusal, the DNA thing came from an anonymous source quoted by Reuters.

I find it quite funny how I these days find out about the latest fucking stupidity is through Twitter-trending 'Fact checkers confirm COVID vaccines have not been linked to....'

And this week, ladies and gentlemen it's.... HIV! Round of applause everyone. :facepalm:
Yep I know that feeling in recent times, even when I only look at twitter very casually.

I find it quite funny how I these days find out about the latest fucking stupidity is through Twitter-trending 'Fact checkers confirm COVID vaccines have not been linked to....'

And this week, ladies and gentlemen it's.... HIV! Round of applause everyone. :facepalm:
I wondered why some idiot on Paltalk posted that today ...

I think it all began very early on with an abandoned Australian vaccine that accidentally gave a false positive on certain HIV tests ... of course the same idiots also deny that (PCR) tests can identify any particular virus ... some of the crazier ones would insist that any detected RNA would be from exosomes produced in response to 5G because viruses do not exist ...

Last edited:
Incidentally I've created a new Paltalk "hider" identity ... at the moment it's fairly neutral, but I'm wondering if I'll find the imagination or confidence to start winding up the antivaxxers ...

Last edited:
People who have had the vacinnee will now have AIDS and I have kids in this house and I need to protect them.

think for a second how far gone. how someone ends up there. the process. All this shit better had slide away after covid.
It won't. To some extent, it's always been there, but I think the high-stress situation around Covid has uncanned the worms, and we won't get them all back in again.

Back
Top Bottom