Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

I've found the DnB community seem to be more prone to these beliefs than the gen pop. It's almost as if years of high grade and harsh comedowns have impaired their critical thinking skills.

I think it's there in dance music generally tbh. I think it's a symptom of the way that a culture that's rooted in anti-authoritarianism in a lot of ways hasn't really (in general, of course there are exceptions) taken it much beyond that in a political sense.

I'm not sure if this belongs on this thread, but I've seen reports that anti-vax beliefs have been strong among US police, so I'll put it here rather than the 'Covid in America' thread.
This site records deaths of US law enforcement officers.

2021.jpg

2022.jpg

Don't forget:
Magnetism
AIDS
5G Interoperability
Global Tracking
and the gateway to the Great Reset.
You will get these very tight bonded communities online and if the gensuises stepped out of their own emoting for just five minutes they will see that each post contradicts the last. It’s so nuts. It’s so stupid.

Urgh that interview.

yeah.
i like how the writer sternly corrects kennedy's claims as the article goes along.
i din't like how kennedy uses supercilious rhetorical tricks, addressing the guy by his first name, imputing things, etc. well, he is a kennedy.

yeah.
i like how the writer sternly corrects kennedy's claims as the article goes along.
i din't like how kennedy uses supercilious rhetorical tricks, addressing the guy by his first name, imputing things, etc. well, he is a kennedy.
he's been adamant to spread this lunatic poision throughout.

yeah.
what would have made a difference to this "movement" is if the main stream right wing press had kicked the shit out of them from teh start. should have been far more shamign of them to make the ideology as toxic seeming as possible, far too much "lets listen to both side of the debate" sleight of hands going on.

The Decoding The Gurus Episode with the conspirituality bloke is brilliant and often amusing. Logic Bros, Health Bros, Wellness Wankers, yoga, "spirituality", deluded self described "rationalists" (who, are anything but), ordinary toxic right wing types, they all intersect and have manifested through covid denial. A perfect, shining example of this is Russel "just asking questions" Brand - with his spiritual narcissism, his left wing pretensions, etc.

All of this would be inconsequential, just a few vain thickos who lack humility and self-awareness, but yeh millions of views each month, huge ecoystems here there and everywhere, Joe 200million downloads a month Rogan, the grift rolls on

Meanwhile in Germany....

German police have detained four people accused of plotting to create "civil war conditions" so they could eventually overthrow democracy.

Prosecutors say the group, linked to far-right and anti-Covid movements, were planning to destroy power stations to cause a nationwide blackout.

They also wanted to kidnap Germany's health minister, who backed the country's strict coronavirus controls.

The group are due before a judge on Thursday.

A fifth suspect remains at large

The health minister said:

Mr Lauterbach said the plot showed that coronavirus protests had become radicalised, and promised that his work would not be affected.

"There are forces that intended to destabilise the state and democracy. They are using the Covid protests. This is a small minority in our society but they are highly dangerous," he told a news conference.

The group were arrested in a series of raids on Wednesday, with police also seizing numerous guns including a Kalashnikov.

My Paltalk antivaxxer has had another "blip" and is in on the latest thing ... "vaccine injury" ... Youtube automatically started playing me a "wellness" Zoom this morning featuring someone "Living through a COVID vaccine injury" :mad:

She has this on her profile - with no context - of course and I can't find where it came from - either as an image or OCRd ...

Student Athletes Tele Medicine Appointments Coronavirus Information
STUDENT ATHLETES
Sports physicals are done primarily to make sure you are not at high risk for sudden cardiac death on the playing field.
COVID vaccinations affect your risk.
In response to worldwide experience and vaccine adverse event monitoring, we are adopting a more precautionary sports physical sign
off policy.
If you have received doses of any Covid vaccine, we will not be able to clear you to compete in sports without performing lab work and possibly an echocardiogram to rule out potential heart damage.

85249058_w7a3f835e-a624-435e-b16f-03542ee2546a.jpg

here it is...

I wonder why the antivax meme bothered to remove the practice details ...
I know there are plenty of antivax docs around and this one is an osteopath ...someone has posted a practice review in a couple of places ...

★★

Practice is taking a stance of subjecting patients to "extra cardiac testing" at an extra fee if they have been vaccinated against COVID.
But those patients who have actually HAD COVID, even those who have been diagnosed with cardiac side effects, do not undergo extra medical screening.
Now taking my family elsewhere, where they actually follow science.

Dr. Anthony Lucatorto, DO is a licensed physician who specializes in Family Medicine. He received his medical degree from the NY College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his residency at Mountainside Hospital in Montclair, NJ.
Dr. Lucatorto has been caring for generations of families as a professional Family Practitioner since 1995. Call to schedule your appointment.
On a personal level...
He lives in Sussex County with his wife and three daughters. He is an avid NY Yankees fan.

• The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
  • The virus is spread mainly from person-to-person.
    • Between people who are in close contact with one another
    • Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
    • These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.

There are simple things you can do to help keep yourself and others healthy:

• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.

• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.

• Stay home when you are sick.

• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
  • A strong immune system may also help mitigate the virus.
  • A daily does of Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Zinc and Quercetin helps fortify the immune system

Vitamin D3 Optimal approach to dosing requires testing of 25(OH)D level.
For dosing guidance, ask Dr. Lucatorto.
Vitamin C 500–1,000mg 2 x daily
Quercetin 250mg/day
Zinc 30–40mg/day

We are dedicated to:

• Improving outcomes for people impacted by COVID-19 disorders through preventive and treatment strategies designed to optimize health.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom