Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

it would be great if social media banned/removed this stuff but seems unlikely any time soon.
One thing that curtain-twitching Nextdoor is quite good at. There's a regular update from the local vaccination centre, and some twat made a remark about "experimental medications". I was tempted to ask how his experimental medications were going since he's clearly on something.

I've got into exchanges with fuckwits on there before though and I'm somewhat uncomfortable about it because the site has your name (which I didn't give) and address (which is a bit unavoidable since it's a requirement to register).

Anyway I reported the post and said that I didn't want to but I would respond if they didn't take it down. There are several categories for reporting including vaccine misinformation and a couple of similar and they did take it down same day.

I feel bad for rejoicing in the misfortune of others, but it's hard to escape the feeling that some people are getting what they deserve.

View attachment 312643
So, basically, he nearly fell down the stairs while pissed off his tits on a Monday night, and somehow it's all the fault of "vindictive leftist bitch nurses" and Covid? Yeah, right.

Even the “truckers for freedom” Telegram channel with its 96,000 subscribers can’t decide if it’s more interested in Russia’s invasion of Ukraine or their very own convoy puttering across the U.S. of A.
As many involved in the so-called Trucker Convoys—the vast majority of vehicles taking part aren’t big rigs—enter the final stretch of their long haul, the group, aiming to end COVID-19 health measures, are disappointed by the lack of eyes on them, particularly after the Canadian version captured the attention of right-wing Americans for weeks.

“Truckers at this point can’t compete with the world events, and if the movement won’t transform and adapt, we won’t have the impact that we want,” wrote a member of a popular trucker Telegram group. “With new events comes new ways to bring freedom. The war in Ukraine shows something important, what it really means to hold the line. Canada Truckers failed when things got tough after two days of police…push.”

[being sarcastic here, before anyone thinks otherwise]

maybe some of the trolls are stuck in that convoy headed to Kyiv and have lost their internet links ?

According to Wonkette, there was supposed to be a massive trucker protest in Washington, DC on Tuesday but only around a dozen people - and no trucks - showed up.

Rightwing media and politicians had been hyping the idea of an all-American version of last month's anti-vaxxer trucker rallies that shut down Ottawa and several US-Canada border crossings, but somehow the crowds of truckers and other vehicles never quite materialized. They didn't show up at the Super Bowl, and only one truck set off from Pennsylvania, accompanied by a half-dozen other vehicles, at most. If that guy even made it to DC, we haven't seen it reported.

I have noticed quite a bit of — “So what’s happened to COVID? It obviously didn’t matter now they have shifted to Ukraine to lever the next stage of the plan.“ Being spouted by the usual suspects/bampots round here.

Also noticed that an ex has gone the full Poisoned/Pureblood type of antivaxer route. Now she is no stupid woman, so I do wonder if her more self-destructive/narcissistic traits are influencing her choices here?

12e41a8045046dfcdedce47f0eba59f063f3015c.jpg

Considering they all claim to be party to some secret knowledge, the more extreme sort of antivaxxer movement is failing to have a consistent message on what the vaccines are going to do to us it seems?

I mean is it:
  • Infertility?
  • Cancer?
  • Dementia?
  • Sudden death countdown launch?
  • Extra-deadly COVID?
  • Mind control? Which apparently we need even though we are unquestioning sheep.
C'mon, which one guys?

Considering they all claim to be party to some secret knowledge, the more extreme sort of antivaxxer movement is failing to have a consistent message on what the vaccines are going to do to us it seems?

I mean is it:
  • Infertility?
  • Cancer?
  • Dementia?
  • Extra-deadly COVID?
  • Mind control? Which apparently we need even though we are unquestioning sheep.
C'mon, which one guys?
Don't forget:
Magnetism
AIDS
5G Interoperability
Global Tracking
and the gateway to the Great Reset.

I mean is it:
  • Infertility?
  • Cancer?
  • Dementia?
  • Extra-deadly COVID?
C'mon, which one guys?

and it's always located at some undefined moment in the future: "one day", "you'll see", or at some specific time ("in four years") by when we'll all have moved on to something else and they can be confident that they'll never be challenged.

Although according to one post I saw somewhere one guy was very confident we'd all be developing dementia by last September....

I mean is it:
  • Infertility?
  • Cancer?
  • Dementia?
  • Extra-deadly COVID?
C'mon, which one guys?
the I had THE TRUTH explained to me
1/3 of the vaccine kills
1/3gives you flI like symptoms
1/3 tracks you forever more

obviously this guys an expert because I couldn't give him a parking ticket as he hadn't signed a contract to say I could.
Did point out he was on foot so it would be tricky to give him a ticket but unfortunately that passed him by.

I think this belongs more in "the stupidity of the anti-vax nutcases" than the "COVID in America" thread - Florida's surgeon general, who is an anti-masker and an ivermectin enthusiast, is breaking with federal policy and recommending against vaccinating children.

couldn't you find a bit of maritime law that says you could ticket him?

:p

We are short staffed. I could just club him over the head and drag him back to the office claim the bounty for a new recruit? 😂.
Anyone complains it's the Admiralty law🤣
Rum and the lash one thing pass on the buggery even if it is Brighton 😱🙄🤣.

Back in the day The Royal Navy turned up and you did what they told you to do, not sure why the freemen of the land like to push this.
Maybe they fancy being a landsman on a type 45? 🙄. One way of dealing with the recruitment shortfall, your not on land your not free anynore😂

Back
Top Bottom