Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The opening ceremony (the only good bit of the whole thing, in theory, although reality has not quite lived up to that billing)

It’s not a patch on London is it? I feel the London one did a better job of conveying ‘Great Britain’ in a show. As lame as that sounds. I’m all for gay people dancing to cheesy dance music, I really am, but you’d think they’d get a bit more of France into the show. Feels like a Eurovision show.

It’s not a patch on London is it? I feel the London one did a better job of conveying ‘Great Britain’ in a show. As lame as that sounds. I’m all for gay people dancing to cheesy dance music, I really am, but you’d think they’d get a bit more of France into the show. Feels like a Eurovision show.

I agree with this. Nothing to object to but it's been the focal point much of the time. Like, it's fine but not that interesting to watch after a few minutes.

I agree with this. Nothing to object to but it's been the focal point much of the time. Like, it's fine but not that interesting to watch after a few minutes.
Yeah, I like the dancing - especially this less cheesy bit - but need a bit more variation. Maybe it’s coming…

Back
Top Bottom