Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Closing Ceremony/Handover to L.A. 2028

The organisers don't seem to recognise the fact you need party bangers or massive teary anthems.

Not Phoenix, Air and Billie Eilish. They're just booking names for names sakes.

Wither Daft Punk?

Or Laurent Garnier.

Michael Johnson getting in touch with his inner Forrest Gump, as far as I can tell.
Speaking of, Billie Eilish keyboard player looks like Forrest Gump on his run across America.

Oh, here's Snoop now. So pretty much, all the best anticipated acts for this aren't actually in the stadium but half way around the world on a beach in LA?

Fuck it, lets just finish this off back at the stadium with Raygun kangoroo breaking to the light switch and turning it off.
zjscb3m6iphd1.gif

30 years ago who could possibly foreseen this being so mainstream when we were playing this to shock our parents?

It's been amazing. You need to press watch from start.
The point I tuned in at I thought at first I was watching a promotional trailer for the next Tom Cruise movie, then a few minutes later it was whatsisface from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers looking like he was about to lose his sarong, I am so confused.

My mum-in-law says she’s heard rumours Tom Cruise might make a spectacular appearance to grab the torch at the end of the ceremony on behalf of the USA as the next Games hosts.

Probably bollocks, but I’d love to see that :)
Mozambique drill on Seb Coe/IBA hierarchy

Back
Top Bottom