Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Matt Hancock File

Will Hancock be Health Secretary on 19th July

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before saying this, I'm aware you shouldn't always assume tories are consistent and moral, but... in his resignation statement he says it's so he can spend more time with his kids... having told his wife on Thursday that he's leaving her. He must really love them kids.

Before saying this, I'm aware you shouldn't always assume tories are consistent and moral, but... in his resignation statement he says it's so he can spend more time with his kids... having told his wife on Thursday that he's leaving her. He must really love them kids.
Turns out that most of the stuff that comes out his mouth is ballshit, whoda thunk it

Not sure if it has been noted, but Handycock’s bit on the side’s brother has been awarded multi-million pound contracts by the Department of Health.

It’s a bit odd - the footage of them going at it like sixth formers in a darkened corner made it look like this was something new, the enthusiasm of fresh lovers. Yet giving them a job and leaving the wife makes it sound more serious and considered, like it’s been there a long time. Fucking shit for the families, although marrying a tory always makes you vulnerable to such acts of self-interest I guess.

the footage of them going at it like sixth formers in a darkened corner made it look like this was something new, the enthusiasm of fresh lovers.
The lies and secrecy probably helped keep it exciting. They'll be at each other's throats within months now Matt's not a big knob anymore.

Back
Top Bottom