Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Matt Hancock File

Will Hancock be Health Secretary on 19th July

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the wrong thing for him to go down for. Hard to avoid the feeling that it's perhaps rather convenient for him to be forced out for something like this.
Certainly when the Cummings revelations emerged it was considered hard to get rid of Hancock without admitting that they should have got rid of him much sooner, leading to questions about Johnsons judgement. In that respect, being able to get rid of him for a different reason was convenient. However Johnson initially standing by him this time and claiming that the matter was closed calls Johnsons judgement into question in a different way.

Not that we really need new evidence of Johnsons judgement being impaired.

Last edited:

The moment he saw himself from the Chinese spy camera video in the smoke alarm shifting his mistress and putting his own family at risk of death on live TV...

It is some comfort to me that in no conceivable world are matt & his friend actually happy right now, they're not strolling along a beach somewhere barefoot thinking thank fuck we left our families and substantial incomes for true love. they are probably in a hotel in earl's court fighting .

It is some comfort to me that in no conceivable world are matt & his friend actually happy right now, they're not strolling along a beach somewhere barefoot thinking thank fuck we left our families and substantial incomes for true love. they are probably in a hotel in earl's court fighting .
They've probably got 5% of the Covid budget to console themselves with.

They've probably got 5% of the Covid budget to console themselves with.
It wont make them happy though, just hung over. What is he even now is he even Mp for west suffolk ? maybe she loves him for his soul i just dont think so.

Maybe the writing is on the wall:

I wouldn't be counting chickens yet, tbh. Many Tory held shire constituencies are composed of a named town with more 'progressive' politics lumped together with a large rural hinterland containing the loyal 'core' vote.

I'd say a vote of no confidence from Newmarket Town Council holds about as much importance as a vote of no confidence from Handforth Parish Council tbh - West Suffolk is the borough council for the area. The town council appears to be mainly responsible for the upkeep of some green spaces and that's about it.

I wouldn't be counting chickens yet, tbh. Many Tory held shire constituencies are composed of a named town with more 'progressive' politics lumped together with a large rural hinterland containing the loyal 'core' vote.

Loyalty to who? He'll be deselected and replaced by a more 'loyal' Tory, possibly by his soon to be ex-wife.

Back
Top Bottom