Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Home Office and UK government policy concerning asylum seekers/Rwanda deportations

how can this be happening and they not even be obliged to disclose what they have paid Rwanda (who, how much) to make them agree to it ?
I know its not the most important bit but I really want to know.

If this is where the (drastically cut) international aid budget is going that would be fucking incredible and would make sense, you know how this lot merged aid and foreign office not long ago.

Gov use of tax money, do we by law have a right to see the information and if so how?

What if this is designed to fail, so that Patel or whoever can then say, 'look, this human rights wokery stopped us from thwarting the evil traffickers, we must get rid of it immediately'. Not that I'd usually credit her with the ability to think more than zero moves ahead but still.

In a just world it wouldn’t be happening but for the Conservatives it’s a vote winner. In a cost of living crisis it’s easy to point to migrants turning up and living on folk’s tax as the pressure that should be relieved.

So that will actually stop them wont it, the ECHR's ruling. And be humiliating until its neatly folded in to the anti-eu anti woke puppetshow.
It's an interim measure, so it will stop them for now. If they pay attention to it.

In a just world it wouldn’t be happening but for the Conservatives it’s a vote winner. In a cost of living crisis it’s easy to point to migrants turning up and living on folk’s tax as the pressure that should be relieved.
It's also easy to point to thick as pigshit toffs without two brain cells to rub together doing their best to postpone ejection from office

the European Court of justice is eu, the European Court of human rights is council of europe
i dont know how i couldve made such a stupid mistake

So that will actually stop them wont it, the ECHR's ruling. And be humiliating until its neatly folded in to the anti-eu anti woke puppetshow.
i dont think this government gives a shit about rulings from europe, so i expect it will be ignored

is this really the Gambit for the local elections look what the nasty leftys and EU did not us

Vote Tory and we will force the flight thru

new fucking low for the tory party

but fair play to even one at the immigration center in harmondsworth

Seems that there may be just 8 people going. Are they chartering a plane just for that, or are they on the Rwanda Air flight at 1745 today? If the latter, it stops in Brussels, they should get off there and claim asylum...
It's a civil charter. Although for some reason its staged through Boscombe Down. Whether the will board the detainees there or bring the AC to somewhere like Northolt is an open question.

It's a civil charter. Although for some reason its staged through Boscombe Down. Whether the will board the detainees there or bring the AC to somewhere like Northolt is an open question.

I’ve done private flights out of Brize Norton before, so MOD airfields are open for that kind of thing.

£5m insurance and they will let you fly into lots of RAF places.

Reactions: Ax^
41D1F541-2CD9-43A3-AA79-10B844E83203.jpegA0E3E7B5-DCD8-49D6-A95F-BC08B21EEE03.jpeg

I can’t make out the registration. Anyone got a better picture?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom