Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

Why is anyone even debating this? The guy's a lying cunt and he's got Johnson to lie on his behalf too because he's a lying cunt.

This is nothing to do with autism ffs and it's a shameful thing to even bring into the question.

Yeah, he's obviously a total lying fucker either way. It is relevant thought (if true) to how the thing might proceed, how it might be treated by the press, and also be perceived by the public. I think it's probably bullshit or it would have been public now tbh.

That behavioural scientist bloke points out a really basic but important thing- that this argument being put by the pm Is basically, when stuff gets hard look after your own and stop acting for the collective good. The whole basis of lockdown was the opposite of that, was about sacrificing to some extent for other people not just looking out for you and your immediate family.

he did say something like "the right sort of care" or something like that
If there is even one iota of a child care/medical condition/autism angle to this story, I'd guess it's really about their regular nanny not being able to come into the house. I don't know whether they have a nanny, but this Spectator piece pretends not to know whether they have:

I think they have completely underestimated how frustrated and annoyed everybody is after being locked in for two months, continually told what to do and now, once it's been demonstrated that the people doing that telling haven't followed their own advice, being told that actually they got it wrong all the time.

They think this is some normal political scandal. I don't think they're correct. This is the last few months boiling over. Whether that means anything changes i don't know.

I think they have completely underestimated how frustrated and annoyed everybody is after being locked in for two months, continually told what to do and now, once it's been demonstrated that the people doing that telling haven't followed their own advice, being told that actually they got it wrong all the time.

They think this is some normal political scandal. I don't think they're correct. This is the last few months boiling over. Whether that means anything changes i don't know.
I don't think they've underestimated the mood. They've found themselves caught between two disasters and have chosen the one they think they can recover from more easily.

It'll be interesting to see what the conservative opinion writers like Hartley-Brewer etc make of it over the next week. I can't imagine they'll regard it as case closed

This could be fun.

lol. This United Kingdom. Is this as good as it gets? Is this where we are?

Any cunt that sneers about "African corruption" from here on in can piss off. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom