Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

I'm not going on about this, it's not a thing, developments are much more interesting just now...

but this is twitter trends at 9:28 pm, more than 24 hours after this started being talked about...over 5 hours after the briefing.

View attachment 214274

1400 tweets it is said. Indefensible. It's not a thing, not trying to rile anyone so don't get riled coz I don't care if you do.

Wonder what it says outside the UK.
1590266339684.png

His mum's birthday is also in April, not sure which date but twitter is adding this nugget to his 'reason' for going either 1st or 2nd time.

I think this might be his mum. Resigned from her post last year in August.

Mentioned in this from 2014 as well.

Downing St saying that Guardian and Mirror have got it wrong and he absolutely was not in Durham in 19th April.

His mum's birthday is also in April, not sure which date but twitter is adding this nugget to his 'reason' for going either 1st or 2nd time.

I think this might be his mum. Resigned from her post last year in August.

Mentioned in this from 2014 as well.

Well spotted there's the EU subsidy farm and the green roof is his alleged isolation flatlet. Looks more like a barn to me.

I drive past that to get to the supermarket. It was a sea of blue bollocks nailed to trees before the election. A few farm buildings down there.

Apparently the shit had a giant Get Brexit Done poster up there. Have a shuftie around tmrw and get some video - could be worth a few bob on newsflare.

Last edited:
He is literally having his head removed and almost the entire country shitting down his neck. Literally , like...

I might get told off for this but am I the only one that thinks that Cummings looks like the sort that is going to be outed as a casual coke user?

EYu4UhEXYAAumQP

Back
Top Bottom