Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

Shapps must be feeling suitably shafted. He was very careful to say things like "Cummings statement says" when answering specific questions about the police, but he'd also obviously been given a story to follow re Cummings not moving around. This sounded faintly ridiculous for a man who'd driven 260 miles but it would just about hold if Cummings had stayed indoors in Durham, as Shapps had obviously been told. The revelations from The Guardian after he spoke shit all over this of course. I don't imagine Shapps is much enjoying his dinner tonight.

Shapps must be feeling suitably shafted. He was very careful to say things like "Cummings statement says" when answering specific questions about the police, but he'd also obviously been given a story to follow re Cummings not moving around. This sounded faintly ridiculous for a man who'd driven 260 miles but it would just about hold if Cummings had stayed indoors in Durham, as Shapps had obviously been told. The revelations from The Guardian after he spoke shit all over this of course. I don't imagine Shapps is much enjoying his dinner tonight.
Hope he chokes on it.

Morgan, cunt or no, has been taking these pricks to task more than anyone else in the public eye lately, far more than her Madge's opposition
he's being doing so in a fashion that when he does the same to anybody else he is called a boorish cunt and/or bully!!! I would never repeat anything that man says!!

However Piers Morgan has shot himself in the foot somewhat because he has been doing such a job on GMB that now no one from government will go on his show at all.

Morgan, cunt or no, has been taking these pricks to task more than anyone else in the public eye lately, far more than her Madge's opposition

and, they can't take them to task because they are only talking to friendlies. Nobody wants to go on GMB. Not because Piers is a consumatte professional who puts them to task, but because Piers is a massive fucking cunt.

He is making up for some of his cuntish past by actually telling it like it is. He is using recordings of other channels to pull the bullshit apart. He seems to be the only TV journalist willing to call out the bare faced lies & slowly he is coming up in my estimation. (Currently about -39%)

I've searched on mine and discovered, it's date of registration, make, model and colour and also other details such as when the MOT is due and how many miles it had done at the last one. It also told me the date that the current keeper (me) bought it (I'd forgotten the actual date myself). No mention of me or my address though.

I'm not going on about this, it's not a thing, developments are much more interesting just now...

but this is twitter trends at 9:28 pm, more than 24 hours after this started being talked about...over 5 hours after the briefing.

dom.PNG

1400 tweets it is said. Indefensible. It's not a thing, not trying to rile anyone so don't get riled coz I don't care if you do.

Wonder what it says outside the UK.

I'm not going on about this, it's not a thing, developments are much more interesting just now...

but this is twitter trends at 9:28 pm, more than 24 hours after this started being talked about...over 5 hours after the briefing.

View attachment 214274

1400 tweets it is said. Indefensible. It's not a thing, not trying to rile anyone so don't get riled coz I don't care if you do.

That's quite a lot of tweets for a typo, though.

View attachment 214274

You fucking moron. :D

However Piers Morgan has shot himself in the foot somewhat because he has been doing such a job on GMB that now no one from government will go on his show at all.
But that's always the problem, isn't it? If you want them to show up you have to play nice, if you try to do your job they won't let you.

This is the long self indulgent thing written by his wife a while back about the period during which they had the bug. It just forgets to mention the whole driving to Durham part no mention at all of them moving beyond their home. Surprising levels of stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom