Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

Sydney Morning Herald and The Age were leaked documents, not the British press. British press had to report on the SMH report.

Classic example of British bad luck with thinking-they advertise the security clearance on the swipe card:

"In January, Cummings was photographed wearing a yellow-band pass showing that he had achieved a mid-level form of security clearance instead of the developed vetting or DV classification given to most top aides once they are subjected to background checks.

However, photographs taken in recent months, show his pass now sports a green band, suggesting he has finally been granted DV clearance allowing him to view top-secret files without supervision."

Along with losing the plans to MI6, including all security systems, it's clear that the best education in Britain really has raised a bunch of incredibly stupid fuckwits.

EcevppJXkAAFqK-

So we are thinking this guy is, to all intents and purposes, actually running the show? Is this someone with any accountability or suitability in terms of character? I mean, if you are elected to be Prime Minister then you can be 'advised' by practically anyone you want, but when that person is given so much trust and has proven themselves untrustworthy and is apparently corrupt then I find that very unsettling given the problems the nation faces. It reflects very poorly on the calibre of those elected to do it and is hardly transparent governance.

He is a minister without portfolio, and will soon purge senior military officers to bring them into line with the future needs of the British state to conduct large-scale violence against its citizens. Transparent governance is a nice phrase but meaningless given the majority of the largest ethnic group repeatedly vote for this shit.

He is a minister without portfolio, and will soon purge senior military officers to bring them into line with the future needs of the British state to conduct large-scale violence against its citizens. Transparent governance is a nice phrase but meaningless given the majority of the largest ethnic group repeatedly vote for this shit.

Yes perhaps it is, though trusting everything to Cummings' secret master plan isn't it.

So we are thinking this guy is, to all intents and purposes, actually running the show? Is this someone with any accountability or suitability in terms of character? I mean, if you are elected to be Prime Minister then you can be 'advised' by practically anyone you want, but when that person is given so much trust and has proven themselves untrustworthy and is apparently corrupt then I find that very unsettling given the problems the nation faces. It reflects very poorly on the calibre of those elected to do it and is hardly transparent governance.

There was piece in the Graun the other day which painted the picture that the decision-making circle consists of two and a half people: Gove, Cummings and Johnson. Everyone else is window dressing.

There was piece in the Graun the other day which painted the picture that the decision-making circle consists of two and a half people: Gove, Cummings and Johnson. Everyone else is window dressing.
It's almost like a parallel America, which raises the question, who is Trump's Cummings :hmm:

It's almost like a parallel America, which raises the question, who is Trump's Cummings :hmm:

I guess one of the major differences between Trump and Johnson is that Trump is from outside the party system. Indeed, he's a former donor to Hilary Clinton's state campaign.

Maybe there's more synthesis between him and Cummings, as the supposed outsider, smashing the system from within.

Back
Top Bottom