Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

About this 'Sir' Dominic Cummings (previous page) thing :

William of Walworth said:
Fuck knows what the above is all about, but I assume (or at least hope!) that it's pisstaking nonsense-gossip?

From various newspapers.

Badgers said:
You honestly think that? With this disgraced government and our self serving royals?

Just seen these responses -- is there any link?

I fully/easily believe that Boris Johnson/this Government are utterly incompetent and rubbish, no surprises there :mad:

But to even think about knighting Cummings, especially now or Autumn, , is completely on another level of shit, surely :eek: :confused:

About this 'Sir' Dominic Cummings (previous page) thing :

Just seen these responses -- is there any link?

I fully/easily believe that Boris Johnson/this Government are utterly incompetent and rubbish, no surprises there :mad:

But to even think about knighting Cummings, especially now or Autumn, , is completely on another level of shit, surely :eek: :confused:
We are on another level of shit, the never before seen Johnson level

TbF It is probably time emu moved on or did they bury him with Rod Hull who died ages ago
Thankfully when Rod climbed on the roof so he could watch the footie better Emu (they can't fly) stayed firmly on the ground. He lives on and now he won't get off my fucKing keyboard. OI EMU NO !

I’ve been thinking about how I approached this conversation and I’ve come to the conclusion I’ve been rather obnoxious and dismissive. I’ like to apologise for that.
No worries
Can I recommend watching a documentary called the great hack and investigating some of the stuff laid out in there

Well, at least we can put all this behind us and draw a line under this whole affair now that the police inquiry has been conclu- hold on...

Nope, everybody back to the start, we're having another crack!

No worries
Can I recommend watching a documentary called the great hack and investigating some of the stuff laid out in there
A lot of that documentary is sensationalist bollocks though and I don't blame ItWillNeverWork for being incredulous about the whole thing, grumpy old fuck though he may be. I'd advise watching it with a bucket of heavily salted popcorn.

Well, at least we can put all this behind us and draw a line under this whole affair now that the police inquiry has been conclu- hold on...

Nope, everybody back to the start, we're having another crack!

Private Eye reckons that the lockdown breaches can't be followed up retrospectively, but that poor driving can be. Whether the confession of testing his eyesight with a 60 mile round trip is sufficient we shall see.

He's probably got a brief like massingbird off Blackadder.
View attachment 216727
I've found someone else who could do with representation from Massingbird:

...Wolfe, wearing body armor and a law enforcement duty belt and carrying a baton was trying to get into the store...

...Store employees said WOLFE had been working as a security guard at the store but was fired earlier that day over social media posts about stealing items from the Third Precinct...

...Police arrested Wolfe and say they found him wearing multiple items stolen from the Third Precinct, including body armor, a police-issue duty belt with handcuffs, an earphone piece, baton, and knife...

...Officers say Wolfe’s name was handwritten in duct tape on the back of the body armor...

...Law enforcement says it recovered items belonging to the Minneapolis Police Department, including a riot helmet, 9mm pistol magazine, police radio, and police issue overdose kit, from Wolfe’s apartment...

...Wolfe admitted to police that he was inside the Third Precinct the night of the arson, took property from the building, and pushed a wooden barrel into the fire...

...Wolfe also identified himself in multiple witness photographs capturing him in front of the Third Precinct holding a police baton, with smoke and flames visible in the background...

...Wolfe reportedly admitted to knowing that pushing the wooden barrel into the fire would keep the flames burning.

:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom