Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

Is Johnson described as 'Ventriloquist's Dummy'?

I fear the actual relationship is a tad more complex, more along the lines of this

Michael Redgrave even has that air of Johnsonian confused distraction and inadequacy and whilst the dummy might have more sartorial elegance than Cummings, they share their controlling cruelty, and elements of their physiognomy

Just googled him for more recent news and two things astonished me - Google describe him as a political leader and he is 48 years old. Fucking hell. I would say he must have had a tough paper round but after seeing Pater on telly last week, I think not. Must be all that swan meat, chateaux margaux and caviar
Always astonishing, the state of them most enthusiastic for ideas of eugenics.

The funeral service was average. But the reception was amazing!

(I know, but he’d have found it funny...)
Well it would have been if he'd got round to fixing the aerial before a little gust came along and he farted himself off the roof

Oh get over yourself. How about answering my questions instead of lecturing me like some condescending headteacher?
You claimed it was baloney. The statement provided to the committee shows otherwise, that statement comes from someone involved with the organisation who knew the legal boundaries.

Asking me if I knew it was “baloney” was the Key question, which you were incorrect on. I’ve already answered the other question about it having a name, and the definition of “tooling” but you won’t accept the answer because you don’t want to accept the answer and I have no intention of wasting my time trying to explain it to someone who doesn’t care about the discussion, credibility or other people’s understanding and just wants to pick arguments online. If you feel I’ve lectured you like a condescending headmaster you’re free road feel that way, because quite frankly I don’t give a fuck.

Unrolled thread from Marc Owen Jones on the #ScumMedia hashtag which started off life with the Cummings scandal and has since branched out into, amongst other things, general racism. His findings may come as no surprise:

You claimed it was baloney. The statement provided to the committee shows otherwise, that statement comes from someone involved with the organisation who knew the legal boundaries.

Asking me if I knew it was “baloney” was the Key question, which you were incorrect on. I’ve already answered the other question about it having a name, and the definition of “tooling” but you won’t accept the answer because you don’t want to accept the answer and I have no intention of wasting my time trying to explain it to someone who doesn’t care about the discussion, credibility or other people’s understanding and just wants to pick arguments online. If you feel I’ve lectured you like a condescending headmaster you’re free road feel that way, because quite frankly I don’t give a fuck.

I'm still right. It's baloney.

How the master of political strategy could have played it:

some tory cunt said:
"When I arrived, I saw another couple of people there, which I was not expecting. I thought about leaving, but felt that was perhaps over-reacting.

"I apologise because, on balance, I called this wrong. It would have better to have spoken to this person without any others nearby."

Potential scandal killed.

Can a passing mod adjust the title to "The Sir Dominic Cummins Thread", parts of twitter seem to have altered us the the New Year's honours
It's the Queen's birthday Honours list, not the New Year list, and if he accepts it there will be more outrage, tightly so. It would be seen as a reward when he should be sanctioned.

pseudonarcissus said:
Can a passing mod adjust the title to "The Sir Dominic Cummins Thread", parts of twitter seem to have altered us the the New Year's honours

It's the Queen's birthday Honours list, not the New Year list, and if he accepts it there will be more outrage, tightly so. It would be seen as a reward when he should be sanctioned.

Fuck knows what the above is all about, but I assume (or at least hope!) that it's pisstaking nonsense-gossip?

Cummings has properly stitched up Tory MP Bob Seely here.

The pissed up deputy editor of The Spectator Freddy Gray (who also edits the US edition) summoned him for a socially distanced discussion (at an Isle of Wight property owned by his mother-in-law he has been staying in) about the track-and-trace app, but when Seely turns up he discovers there's a barbecue in full swing, complete with ruddy-cheeked ‘bad boy’ Brexit Party chairman (and non-IoW resident) Richard Tice and his commentista partner Isabel Oakeshott (principal residence: London) as well as various members of the Gray extended family.

Tice said: “I have followed the prime minister’s advice to wash my hands, stay alert, maintain social distancing and test my eyesight when appropriate.”

Oakeshott said: “I work on the Isle of Wight all year round. It is where I go to write. I have stayed alert, washed my hands regularly and, as always, enjoyed my time on this paradise isle. Now and again I’ve also tested my eyesight, which seems to be in good order. Along with the rest of the nation, I am delighted at the recent decriminalisation of barbecues.”

It might help if Labour said that <if they ever get elected> they'll insist on imprisonment for anyone misusing personal information.

Back
Top Bottom