Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Cranberries are a Top50 band in History

But the irish are all purebred Celts right? No ethnic impurities there.
He is Spanish. 🤭

The Irish are a mix of fir bolgs (Belgium area), celts, Spanish, Danes, Vikings, English (bit of anglo saxon)

Interestingly the average UK resident is 36.94% British (Anglo Saxon), 21.59% Irish (Celtic) and 19.91% Western European (the region covered today by France and Germany).
English residents do however have the highest amount of Scandinavian (9.39%) and Western European (French/German) (20.45%) ancestry.

According to DNA of the nation revealed...and we're not as 'British' as we think | Ancestry Corporate.

But people that don't like The Cranberries must respect people that love The Cranberries, if a person is respectful about his/her dislike of The Cranberries, it's nice!
And people who love the cranberries must be respectful of my opinion that they were irritatingly shite. Then we can all get along. It will be nice. Peace be with us all.

He is Spanish. 🤭

The Irish are a mix of fir bolgs (Belgium area), celts, Spanish, Danes, Vikings, English (bit of anglo saxon)

Interestingly the average UK resident is 36.94% British (Anglo Saxon), 21.59% Irish (Celtic) and 19.91% Western European (the region covered today by France and Germany).
English residents do however have the highest amount of Scandinavian (9.39%) and Western European (French/German) (20.45%) ancestry.

According to DNA of the nation revealed...and we're not as 'British' as we think | Ancestry Corporate.
In Galicia there is the fable of Breogán, I don't know if you know it

He is Spanish. 🤭

I had not failed to notice that. But this sort of racist romanticism of the Celts as the original inhabitants of Britain and the Saxon invaders and stuff... it's just not reflected in the DNA record at all, as your links so clearly show. It's all mixed up over thousands of years, and the original inhabitants of these isles arrived at the end of the last Ice Age, long before Celts and Saxons were even a thing.

And people who love the cranberries must be respectful of my opinion that they were irritatingly shite. Then we can all get along. It will be nice. Peace be with us all.
I cannot respect that phrase because it disrespects those of us who love The Cranberries and the memory of Dolores

I had not failed to notice that. But this sort of racist romanticism of the Celts as the original inhabitants of Britain and the Saxon invaders and stuff... it's just not reflected in the DNA record at all, as your links so clearly show.

#justsaying :)

I cannot respect that phrase because it disrespects those of us who love The Cranberries and the memory of Dolores
And I can not respect your disrespecting of the opinion that the Cranberries "were irritatingly shite." Try showing some more respect to those who are disrespecting your abysmal music taste, otherwise you're coming over as a disrespectful hater of disrespectors who show be respected.

And I can not respect your disrespecting of the opinion that the Cranberries "were irritatingly shite." Try showing some more respect to those who are disrespecting your abysmal music taste, otherwise you're coming over as a disrespectful hater of disrespectors who show be respected.
The Cranberries are not to blame that you are part of a talentless band that will never be able to put out a decent song.

I had not failed to notice that. But this sort of racist romanticism of the Celts as the original inhabitants of Britain and the Saxon invaders and stuff... it's just not reflected in the DNA record at all, as your links so clearly show. It's all mixed up over thousands of years, and the original inhabitants of these isles arrived at the end of the last Ice Age, long before Celts and Saxons were even a thing.

Oh yes...total mixed mag.
There are records of lots of movement between north Aftica and Ireland too going way back.

Again though: there is literally nobody in Wales who traces 100% of their ancestry back to this ancient population, because of millennia of intermixing (not to mention rape and pillage). It may be more present (or have been shown as more present in this one study) but I'm sure most people in the UK have some of it. It's all bollocks anyway, is my point. Ethnic purity is not even a desirable thing, because of the well-attested disabilities generated by inbreeding.

Again though: there is literally nobody in Wales who traces 100% of their ancestry back to this ancient population, because of millennia of intermixing (not to mention rape and pillage). It may be more present (or have been shown as more present in this one study) but I'm sure most people in the UK have some of it. It's all bollocks anyway, is my point. Ethnic purity is not even a desirable thing, because of the well-attested disabilities generated by inbreeding.

I don't think anyone disagrees with this.

Yes. A bit of mixture supposes the strongests societies. This is why the Spanish Empire lasted from 1492 to 1898, more than 400 years. While the British Empire was only in force from 1648 (Peace of Westphalia) until 1922.

Dozens of peoples passed through Spain and all of them left their mark, creating in the 15th century the strongest state since Rome. The British never equaled the power Spain had in the 16th century

The Cranberries are not to blame that you are part of a talentless band that will never be able to put out a decent song.
That's needlessly personal and insulting. Grow the fuck up.

And my band does very well thank you very much, regardless of your own personal opinion which I care not one jot for.

Yes. A bit of mixture supposes the strongests societies. This is why the Spanish Empire lasted from 1492 to 1898, more than 400 years. While the British Empire was only in force from 1648 (Peace of Westphalia) until 1922.

Dozens of peoples passed through Spain and all of them left their mark, creating in the 15th century the strongest state since Rome. The British never equaled the power Spain had in the 16th century
My empire's better than your empire 😏

Ah, ok, you actually are a racist. Ciao, cabron

E2A: your top 50 bands all being MOR white rock was a bit of a giveaway but please keep giving us more conclusive proof so you can get banned

Back
Top Bottom