Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Cranberries are a Top50 band in History

Never heard him. I know what he looks like as a beardy Dublin friend of mine, who has a keen interest in films and reviewing them), has the nickname amongst our friends of Rory Ebert

Worth looking into his music. If you're interested in a truly great musician...

Rory Gallagher is fucking ace

Hendrix rated him very highly.

Rory Gallagher is fucking ace and definitely better than the Cranberries.
That is your opinion, as valid as mine. And mine is that Dolores has been a better vocalist better than Rory Gallagher as a guitarist, even though Gallagher is possibly a Top 50 of guitarists.

He's a good drummer, but I expect even he would admit he was nowhere near the best drummer of the 90s. And again, why does it matter?
Maybe. But to me he is the best of the 90s, music is subjective and to say that Fergal is not one the best of the 90s is as valid than to say that he is the greatest of all time

The Cranberries are one of the worst bands I have heard in my whole life. Catchy in the same manner as an infectious disease, pseudo-deep lyrics, and a lead vocalist who emitted a weird mixture of yodelling and fork-on-a-plate aural torture. An equally valid subjective opinion.

Maybe. But to me he is the best of the 90s, music is subjective and to say that Fergal is not one the best of the 90s is as valid than to say that he is the greatest of all time
Yes we know that you are totally, uncritically besotted with this band, but it's getting boring you constantly declaring how great they are because most people really don't give much too much of a shit.

They were an average band who achieved average success and now have very little cultural significant to the vast majority of people.

Your effort to insist on their irrelevance shows that they are one of the best bands in History, and that since you do not like it (something totally subjective) you suffer when other people do enjoy almost 30 years after their greatest successes.

Some successes that are culturally important in European and world society and culture, as this man recognizes in a recent sequence of 3 videos about "one of the Best 90s bands":

Irish Rock & Blues heritage is one of the greatest in the World, even this island is just over 5/6 million inhabitants since 60s.

My particular Top15 of bands/artist (include both Irelands and bands that are not 100% Irish):

1 The Cranberries
2 Thin Lizzy
3 Rory Gallagher
4 U2
5 Van Morrison
6 MBV
7 The Pogues
8 The Undertones
9 Horslips
10 Dolores O'Riordan
11 Clannad
12 The Dubliners
13 Sinéad O'Connor
14 Bono
15 Gary Moore

Irish Rock & Blues heritage is one of the greatest in the World, even this island is just over 5/6 million inhabitants since 60s.

My particular Top15 of bands/artist (include both Irelands and bands that are not 100% Irish):

1 The Cranberries
2 Thin Lizzy
3 Rory Gallagher
4 U2
5 Van Morrison
6 MBV
7 The Pogues
8 The Undertones
9 Horslips
10 Dolores O'Riordan
11 Clannad
12 The Dubliners
13 Sinéad O'Connor
14 Bono
15 Gary Moore

I hope you're a troll. It's brilliant. U2 and The Cranberries in the list twice.

I know it's a Spanish speaker, either as first or second language, as some of the language choices couldn't be made up by a non-speaker.

Might not even be a troll.

I hope you're a troll. It's brilliant. U2 and The Cranberries in the list twice.

I know it's a Spanish speaker, either as first or second language, as some of the language choices couldn't be made up by a non-speaker.

Might not even be a troll.
You are the troll, a person who don't respect another people

Back
Top Bottom