Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Cranberries are a Top50 band in History

I listened to NNTA this morning to see what the fuss was all about and didn't like the drum sound on that. Too big / 9ts / tuned.

I listened to NNTA this morning to see what the fuss was all about and didn't like the drum sound on that. Too big / 9ts / tuned.

This is No Need To Argue.
I think it's very sparse* as regards drums 🤔

*completely devoid

Eta do you mean the entire album?

Last edited:
Can you just accept that other people don't like it?

Wh?
Of course I can...lol...

But this is a thread about the Cranberries and I am posting the song mentioned...and it actually doesnt have a single drum beat in it.

So....am I not allowed to post the actual song?

Maybe that's why some people didnt get the meaning of the song.
The band were very involved in creating the video and wanted footage of the Troubles etc included.
Definitely true in my case. I had no idea it was about the troubles. As I said on the other thread, I thought it was about someone suffering from shell shock in the first world war.

It wasn't you that made the "catholics...urgh" comment.
And I didnt call you a racist.

That was me :) and I fully stand by it. You're the one who then equated Catholics = Irish, so to be disgusted by the pro-life comments of a Catholic is therefore to be racist against the Irish. Loved that one.

Then I took the piss out of Dolores' episode of abusing airline staff because I thought it was funny. But we're not allowed to do that because she had mental health issues. But I don't agree. I think if rich, famous people abuse workers serving them then they deserve to get ripped for it, and can't hide behind mental health problems. Fuck em. And fuck the Cranberries.

e2a: a Crannadict no pierdas tiempo hablandome porque no me importa un coño de lo que piensas -- eres muy fragil si no puedes escuchar las opiniones negativas acerca de los grupos musicales que te gustan. ciaooo

I didn't make any anti catholic comments, you must have been thinking of someone else's posts when you called me a racist.
It was probably me. And there's at least a hundred more out there.

SK is usually found doing a tedious brits out up the 'ra 800 years act for the likes of sas. How anyone can perform that role and simultaneously abuse people for not liking an objectively pro-imperialist dirge like zombie is anyone's guess.

SK is usually found doing a tedious brits out up the 'ra 800 years act for the likes of sas. How anyone can perform that role and simultaneously abuse people for not liking an objectively pro-imperialist dirge like zombie is anyone's guess.

Actually...that's not true.

And as for the abortion referendum I voted for it...in other words to allow women the choice.

I have never ever posted "Brits out". And never will.

Eta
..this ^^ is the first time I've ever posted those words together.

Also Zombie is not pro imperialist..
What on earth would make you think it was? It's very much anti war...and anti what happened in Warrington.

Opposition to catholic fundamentalism has now magically ceased to be 'anti-Irish'. #bumpsintofurniture

I think we can all agree that war war is stupid and people are stupid and love means nothing in some strange quarters.

Last edited:
Wh?
Of course I can...lol...

But this is a thread about the Cranberries and I am posting the song mentioned...and it actually doesnt have a single drum beat in it.

So....am I not allowed to post the actual song?
was talking about the album.
but don't worry, the drum sound was only a minor quibble in the morning, many much more annoying things (not related to the Crannos) have happened since.

Last edited:
but don't worry, the drum sound was only a minor quibble in the morning, many much more annoying things (not related to the Crannos) have happened since.

Oh ... sorry to hear that.

Having a bit of a tough time here too.
Had a mammogram yesterday and all the radiologist would say was "go enjoy the next 3 weeks".
😳

You don't like their drum sound, but to me Fergal Lawler is the greatest drummer of the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom