Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Cranberries are a Top50 band in History

Review YT's comments on that song. I guess if you did you would have excess bile secretion

Why on the hellish earth would anyone want to read comments on YouTube? You'd get more analysis from the graffiti on a jacks door.

Anything to say about Bessie Smith, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone and the many others who sang with honesty and as much soul baring as humanly possible?

It may be, there are people who do not like her voice at all. I have to admit that I could not live without constantly listening to her. Obviously I can go 3, 4 or 5 days without listening to The Cranberries, but the sixth and seventh would cost me a lot, it is the band of my life since I can remember.

I imagine that such unusual voices generate that, a lot of love and some (or a lot) irritation

Am not liking the cranberry variant. Hopefully a vaccine will be available soon, before more succumb.

Why on the hellish earth would anyone want to read comments on YouTube? You'd get more analysis from the graffiti on a jacks door.

Anything to say about Bessie Smith, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone and the many others who sang with honesty and as much soul baring as humanly possible?
Those singers may be good, but they never connected with my heart

Am not liking the cranberry variant. Hopefully a vaccine will be available soon, before more succumb.
The vaccine you need is for the brain, in fact the Egyptians extracted it through the nose when they stuffed a body. That would be the most appropriate PCR in your case, and you would still gain in intellect

Great film

Oh yeah, saw it years back when was going through a intense subtitled binge.

(Was really into the films of Julio Medem, at the time, more so)

Can't believe its 20 years since YTMT - the director and two male leads went onto even bigger things but can't recall the female lead in anything else since :(

Back
Top Bottom