Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The all boxing thread

Just watching Lyndon Arthur v Liam Cameron. Cameron has a tragic backstory including years of addiction. Arthur comes out to Golden Brown... :hmm:

Ngannou v Jake Paul

(Boxing not MMA)

Ngannou is twiddling his thumbs at the moment. Jake's currently at heavyweight. Tyson injured. So why have I not heard this proposition anywhere at all?

It would be a huge spectacle.

Anyone watching Dubois v Joshua. Hoping Joshua gets to be a champion again and gives a good kick in to the All Lives Matter supporting bloke. Find him as a champion, right now, a complete joke, anyway.

Last edited:
Anyone watching Dubois v Joshua tonight?

Decent stream on with the undercard on MethStream right now. Hoping Joshua gets to be a champion again and gives a good kick in to the All Lives Matter supporting bloke. Find him as a champion, right now, a complete joke, anyway.

Giving him a kicking is against the rules mate. 😉

It's gonna be quite a long time before the ring walk for the main event, DAZN will struggle for filler so can only imagine what carnage may ensue with the present gak and beer boys.

Reactions: Ax^
this is why you need extra back up fight on the undercard

jebus 30 minutes already of people saying how monumental this fight is
look at the crowd ignore the empty seat it massive greatest night of british boxing ever

Zzzzz

this is why you need extra back up fight on the undercard

jebus 30 minutes already of people saying how monumental this fight is
look at the crowd ignore the empty seat it massive greatest night of british boxing ever

Zzzzz
I'm watching some classics whilst I wait.

Reactions: Ax^
Back
Top Bottom