Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

SWP split?

aah, well, there is a difference, in that mine were correctly spelt. so made sense.

You see how pointless your questions are? You are not even capable of accepting the possibility of a genuine difference of opinion.
again, that doesn't actually make sense. I asked you what the difference was. You avoided answering again. You dont actually understand this 'genuine difference' any more than i do, do you?

It's gets worse.
fucking new you wouldn't answer. Why is it every time somebody asks you a question about your politics, or political statement, you either throw a hissy fit like a teenage girl on a her 1st period, or are shut your mouth quicker than a Nun can get to the front of the stage at a ‘Suck the dick’ contest?

fucking new you wouldn't answer. Why is it every time somebody asks you a question about your politics, or political statement, you either throw a hissy fit like a teenage girl on a her 1st period, or are shut your mouth quicker than a Nun can get to the front of the stage at a ‘Suck the dick’ contest?

Given your inability/refusal to answer Louis' question that's a rather remarkable display of hypocrisy.

you know, you made yourself look a massive cunt with all the "split yet?" bullshit. you're not helping yourself at all.
In your wet dreams, sexist.:D
In recent days we've had a neo NAZI organization all over the media with an old story that a racist old sikh may join them. And what has been in the media about the biggest grouping on the revolutionary left and its 'woe'? Nowt!

Wow! Another scintillating meeting of the train spotters~!:facepalm:

Shurrrly Harmans death warrants the resurrecting the of this trainspotters thread.

Fucking hell, I bet your keyboards barely working! What with the usual spittle, and now the ejaculate.:D

Whole threads been nothing but whiney train spotters tilting at windmills.

The real world, quite rightly, has no interest in the machinations of the tiny insignificant revolutionary left. This is not politics, it is hobbyism.

That's disgraceful. Such gross sexism will not strand.

Given your inability/refusal to answer Louis' question that's a rather remarkable display of hypocrisy.
READ dick head! " about your politics, or a political statement".

Louis just want's to bore us to death, apolitically off topic. If your realy as sad as Louis, just, use the search facility, 'liar', 'Louis MacNiece', and wade through his bollocks that caused that discussion.

End of off topic.

READ dick head! " about your politics, or a political statement".

Louis just want's to bore us to death, apolitically off topic. If your realy as sad as Louis, just, use the search facility, 'liar', 'Louis MacNiece', and wade through his bollocks that caused that discussion.

End of off topic.

This is becoming hilarious... All this grandiose talk of politics from a man versed in utterly apolitical snidey sexist abuse seen above.... Genius....

aah, well, there is a difference, in that mine were correctly spelt. so made sense.
stop fuking lying.:facepalm:
again, that doesn't actually make sense. I asked you what the difference was. You avoided answering again. You dont actually understand this 'genuine difference' any more than i do, do you?

There is no point in answering you, for two reasons.
1. The entire thread is a waste of time.
the saddest thing is, you probably are so dumb you actually think that that was a clever comment!
no, vaguely amusing to point out you have nothing politicaly to offer. Don't worry, you're not alone.

I think butchers has neatly pointed out some of your analytical failings on this thread.
what analysis? All I have done is take the piss out of train spotters.

What makes this thread worse, it if we were to discuss the politics of why these insignificant little grouping is having trouble, I would find interesting. But that ain't gonna happen.[/quote]

2. Even if I did waste my time, there is no way I am going to convince you. You have made your mind up, and you ain't going to change. How can you be convinced by people who you think are "brainwashed nodding dogs". Such a mindset negates the possibility of any genuine discussion. That is why I genuinely enjoy having an honest discussion with the ‘fascist’s’, better than the stupidity on here.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind, you are fully entitled to your view. I have no desire whatsoever to change your point of view. Arguing amongst the left, trying to recruit people to your viewpoint, is just like swapping deckchairs on the titanic. Pointless.

Tell you what though, if butcher clarifies the “property argument”, and you explain why a faction fight, and resignation’s indicate no 'genuine difference', I’ll explain to you “what the difference was”.

I've already answered your semi-coherent questions rmp. You chose to ignore them, as you do anything you find awkward.

Just for you tho, the difference I see is one of fairly minor tactical differences. The overall perspective is the same, just with different stresses, blown up to an absurd degree. why? It cant really be because they havent invited enough Labour MPs to events, considering the involvement of Beckett in UAF. So what's it about?

I've already answered your semi-coherent questions rmp. You chose to ignore them, as you do anything you find awkward.

Just for you tho, the difference I see is one of fairly minor tactical differences. The overall perspective is the same, just with different stresses, blown up to an absurd degree. why? It cant really be because they havent invited enough Labour MPs to events, considering the involvement of Beckett in UAF. So what's it about?
If you and butch can't read, and answer my questions, I ain't going to reciprocate.

If you and butch can't read, and answer my questions, I ain't going to reciprocate.

and thats precisely why no one treats you as anything but a joke. whenever someone does otherwise, you come out with some rubbish about why you refuse to answer, or say you're 'only behaving like butchers'. It's a pathetically cowardly choice.

and thats precisely why no one treats you as anything but a joke. whenever someone does otherwise, you come out with some rubbish about why you refuse to answer, or say you're 'only behaving like butchers'. It's a pathetically cowardly choice.
put up, or shut up. your choice.

btw man u hammering the hammers.:rolleyes:

On the off chance anyone is interested. I remember a few years ago there was a story doing the rounds that an SWP NC member had converted to Islam, that was Claire solomon. I believe she has now renounced her faith however.

Seems she had reverted years before even coming across the SWP

At 22 she married a Bengali man and converted to Islam. For two years, around 9/11, she wore a hijab, during which she was spat at in New York.

The claim here was based simply on that same blog line.

It seems rather unlikely to me that a single mother and full time student would also run her own restaurant, while at the same time being a hyper-activist.

If she found the time to do all that and simultaneously convert to Islam and then leave again then I'm certainly impressed with her energy levels.

Seems it was hers.

In her mid-20s, with her husband, and money from the Prince's Trust and local government, she set up a cafe called the Char Bar, where she cooked Bengali food as well as halal sausage and mash; sometimes they ran a barter system, with Ethiopians, Kenyans and Koreans bringing in large pots of their national dishes in exchange for a week of free lunches."It was a really nice business – all the young Bengalis used to come in and help set up tables and chairs."

Perhaps explains the split, as an apostate The swp's Islamic allies would consider that she should be killed. Which might make united front work problematic

Back
Top Bottom