Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

CWI Split?

It always reminded me of this. Argentine Anticommunist Alliance - Wikipedia

The use of the rotten term 'austerity' and its all in it together connotations was always shortsighted. Don't like Solidarity either. With so many grouplets running around such a little field, it's just asking for trouble.

Makes me think of....

Association_of_Autonomous_Astronauts_%28logo%29.png

It looks like the idiots are all running in the same constituencies in the Irish election.

(Yes I'm aware of STV, doesn't mean there's room for multiple far left TDs in any single constituency though).

It looks like the idiots are all running in the same constituencies in the Irish election.

(Yes I'm aware of STV, doesn't mean there's room for multiple far left TDs in any single constituency though).
This is Dublin Bay North. Lyons used to be PBP.

1. ^ Lyons is a member of Independent Left. It is an unregistered political party, so candidates appear on the ballot as non-party.
  2. ^ People Before Profit, Solidarity and RISE are contesting this election as Solidarity–People Before Profit, so candidates appear on the ballot under this name. Mulvany is a member of People Before Profit.
  3. ^ People Before Profit, Solidarity and RISE are contesting this election as Solidarity–People Before Profit, so candidates appear on the ballot under this name. O'Brien is a member of Solidarity.

Back
Top Bottom