Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

SUPER DRY Jackets

All the kids wear North Face now.
:cool:

49361950947_8b48a13250.jpg

eta vaguely on topic; I wear Superdry polo shirts every day for work. Look ok, hardwearing, don't shrink etc. I used to wear Next polo shirts but they're a bit shit now.

Last edited:
Fashion among the wealthy is quite specific, my bet is that Barbour jackets with the big branding are not in.

Fashion, and clothing, is more of a class issue than a specifically wealth issue - there are any number very expensive things/cars/clothes that (for example) the owner/wearer thinks denote them as being a member of (and often, very specifically joining) a specific set/class/group, but which scream the exact opposite to those who grew up in/around those set/classes/groups.

Fashion, and clothing, is more of a class issue than a specifically wealth issue - there are any number very expensive things/cars/clothes that (for example) the owner/wearer thinks denote them as being a member of (and often, very specifically joining) a specific set/class/group, but which scream the exact opposite to those who grew up in/around those set/classes/groups.
Yes, you make a good point.

Back
Top Bottom