Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Does she have what it takes to win party leadership over Morduant? Or will that honour fall to the almost as bad Kemi Badenoch?

Sewer Braverman must be an awkward one for racists. They probably love the fact she's given a platform to spout some of the stuff they'd like to. On the other hand, come the mass deportation they'd love to see they'd still have her on a one-way flight.

Sewer Braverman must be an awkward one for racists. They probably love the fact she's given a platform to spout some of the stuff they'd like to. On the other hand, come the mass deportation they'd love to see they'd still have her on a one-way flight.
Think "it's not about skin colour" is a fairly widespread adaptation of the modern far-right. Many of them may not fully support it, but it seems to work.

Her and Badenoch both. Badenoch fervently insisting that the British Empire and colonialism were Good Actually and racism don't real.

Think "it's not about skin colour" is a fairly widespread adaptation of the modern far-right. Many of them may not fully support it, but it seems to work.

The far right is always keen to cosy up to people with Hindu backgrounds in the hope of finding fellow Islamophobes with whom they can bond over identitarian hatred and feel righteously non-racist while doing so. They aren’t always rebuffed, either.

Anybody else watching Braverman this morning?
Sunak does not need a Labour opposition.
I don't watch TV but a quick look at Twitter informs me unsurprisingly that Braverman has been given airtime on Keunssberg's show. The BBC has long since given up on any pretense of balance. The Greens did remarkably well in the council elections yet where is their coverage?

This tweet is pretty spot on imo:

1714898044887.png

ducks

But Sunak has not actually done a bad job, outside the Rwanda nonsense. I know it's been a low bar.

Nobody will want to take up this job if it becomes available.

I don't watch TV but a quick look at Twitter informs me unsurprisingly that Braverman has been given airtime on Keunssberg's show. The BBC has long since given up on any pretense of balance. The Greens did remarkably well in the council elections yet where is their coverage?

This tweet is pretty spot on imo:

View attachment 423239
Kuenssberg is desperate to be spoke of in the same reverential way as Paxman.

He was such a great political journalist that his shows began to be named after him to cash in on his respected reputation.

Every show or article Kuenssberg does has to have her name splashed on it. They are trying to blag the cred she hasn't yet earnt (and probably never will earn).

I dispise her just for that. I hate fake it till you make it types. Giving oxygen to nobody Braverman :facepalm:

This is her from today's rag wanting to go hard right ( no surprises I guess )
"Rishi Sunak will face pressure to adopt hard rightwing policies such as an immigration cap and scrapping European human rights law this week, with Suella Braverman saying he needs to “own and fix” a disastrous set of local election results." Who needs friends

The Greens and LibDems gained 162 seats and RefUK got 2 seats and that's a sign the Tories need to move farther right :hmm:
One of the defining features of the Alt-Right seems to be a denial of reality, and if anything comes along to come into conflict with that view, it's reality that's got it wrong. Be it 'rigged' elections, or 'faked' scientific data.

Back
Top Bottom