Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

I fucking despair that the party in power seems to be in a race to see which of them suggests machine gunning small boats first.

Any opposition worth their salt would point out that the numbers arriving by small boat are vastly outweighed by those arriving by large boat and aeroplane. So really, "stop the boats" is not an aspiration to solve an immigration crisis (real or perceived), it's an aspiration to solve a humanitarian crisis - the safety and wellbeing of the desperate prepared to risk their lives to make that crossing. Don't waste energy trying to circumvent international law and human rights legislation, embrace them and use them as guidance towards treating these human beings as, you know, human beings.

Charter the occasional ferry across the Channel as a safe and legal route, put the people traffickers out of business in one fell swoop by taking away their market.

I guess I'm preaching to the converted here, but it's sickening to see factions of the Tories dehumanising migrants with a fanatical, almost religious fervour, and Labour tripping over their own feet to not challenge the concept; only the legal fine detail and logistics.

Hard earned ... and well-deserved:

2-1500x844.jpg

(Source: joshua_pieters/Twitter)

I watched that video. Two of the poshest sounding public school types in the world, but I suppose that’s mandatory now to be in the media
Always has been.

That said there's noticeably more workers class/non RP/regional accents whenever manage to tune in to British channels.

Or more than there was years back.

I watched that video. Two of the poshest sounding public school types in the world, but I suppose that’s mandatory now to be in the media
When discussing between them which of them should infiltrate Just Stop Oil

I'm worried I'm going to get recognised... not because I'm famous but because I went to school with most of these clowns

"News reports from multiple media outlets about Wildlife and Countryside Link’s evidence on racism and the countryside have taken comments from an inquiry response to MPs and misrepresented them out of context ...

Wildlife and Countryside Link does not believe the countryside is a racist, colonial, white space - as has been falsely reported by some media outlets - and neither do our members ..."

Source: Wildlife and Countryside Link statement on recent media reporting

Why let that get in the way of yet another bizarre rant?

"We need to stop making white people feel guilty for being white. Critical race theory, white privilege and unconscious bias should be constantly debunked as Left-wing militancy.

Suella Braverman: Calling the countryside racist is ridiculous Left-wing militancy

Apparently the UK has been taken over:

“The truth is that the Islamists, the extremists and the anti-Semites are in charge now.
“They have bullied the Labour Party, they have bullied our institutions, and now they have bullied our country into submission.” Braverman

What with Truss's trans activists and climate change extremists, now these Islamists and anti-Semites, poor old Britannia doesn't stand a chance.

An ex-PM and an ex-Home Secretary joined at the hip in their denial of their own multiple myopic failures, both furiously peddling politics of hate and division.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Apparently the UK has been taken over:

“The truth is that the Islamists, the extremists and the anti-Semites are in charge now.
“They have bullied the Labour Party, they have bullied our institutions, and now they have bullied our country into submission.” Braverman

What with Truss's trans activists and climate change extremists, now these Islamists and anti-Semites, poor old Britannia doesn't stand a chance.

An ex-PM and an ex-Home Secretary joined at the hip in their denial of their own multiple myopic failures, both furiously peddling politics of hate and division.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice
Braverman is obviously a shit, but Starmer and Hoyle's utterly shameless shifting of the blame for the mess they made onto protestors makes the argument for her.

Do you reckon?
Is working for the Israelis while serving as a UK MP a crime?
I hope it is.
Doesn’t she have form for this kind of shit?
What I meant is I don't think you can still be beating the drum for Israel if you anticipate standing for the Tory leadership.

(Even though Brvrmn is a known fanatic, she would just lie low.)

What I meant is I don't think you can still be beating the drum for Israel if you anticipate standing for the Tory leadership.

(Even though Brvrmn is a known fanatic, she would just lie low.)

You think? I'd definitely expect the Tories will go for one of the hard right loons to lead whatever is left of them after the impending bloodbath. I wouldn't be surprised if they got through two or three before realising it's not working tbh.

Back
Top Bottom