Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Bit of a stretch calling the Home Counties socially liberal, their main objection to Braverman (or Tommy Robinson for that matter) is that they're both too loud and obvious. You quietly shut down the immigration centre and arrest anyone coming on a boat, you don't burn it down and shoot them.
Unless you're tobyjug and they're looking a bit boat happy...

Based only on front door entries, maybe Barclay will be moved to Defra and Richard Holden will get health.

Given that front door people are offered new posts (purely sacked ones told in parliament offices instead, out of view), Coffey might have been offered a demoted role and turned it down.

Sky rumours have Barclay to Defra but someone else to health, I didnt hear properly, Nickie Aiken or someone with a similar sounding name.

From the Mrror live update page, the LibDems are trolling her.

Suella Braverman could buy 844 tents for homeless with taxpayer-funded pay-off​

Suella Braverman’s severance pay following her sacking as Home Secretary could fund over 800 tents. The Liberal Democrats are calling for the ex-minister to donate the £16,876 she will receive to homelessness charities.

Can Sunak just make him a lord? If not how does Cameron get to be a minister? He's not an MP!
If memory serves me Labour did it a couple of times to bring people in. Usual convention would be they stand for a safe seat at a bi-election but that is pretty much impossible in the current circumstances.

It is funny as fuck to see all the resignations (from people I've never heard of - ex-Transport Minister anyone? Without googling)

All saying they are going back to work in their constituencies, because with a year to go they've given up hope of The Party saving them so they need to show their face in town.

Jesse Norman btw. You know, Jesse Norman! That...Jesse Norman person.

Barclay has been booted out as health sec, sent off to fuck up anything Coffey hasn't yet, as environment sec.

Back
Top Bottom