Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Massive lol that it looks like somebody is trying to get Pickers to admit that he ever got anything wrong, ever.
He did once to me, but by PM, the craven hypocrite that he is. Perhaps Sunak should appoint him as Minister Without Bumholio

Yeah, he's more likely to paint his bottom blue and twerk round the streets of Westminster than admit he was wrong ;)
by no means. i said i didn't see this coming, and i thought it was so obviously a really fucking stupid move that even rishi sunak would not countenance the appointment given the ructions it will create within the conservative party. i'm also surprised the elevation could be made so swiftly. there are few people in the country, or even in the tory party, with as little skill in diplomacy as cameron.

Last edited:
Cleverly is a thick skulled dolt. Hopefully this is his departure lounge secondment.

Cameron- a detestable human being but would be a competent forren sec compared to recent inhabitants - he’s a salesman ultimately.

The rather dodgy Max Keiser, whose overall politics I very much do not align with, did occasionally manage to say things I could agree with, and one of those was to label Cameron a used suppository salesman back in the day.

THeres been a gap in new reshuffle announcements but the BBC had this earlier this hour:

The prime minister has left Downing Street and is now in Parliament. What does that mean? It means - in all likelihood - he is sacking people.

People getting promoted get to strut the political catwalk of Downing Street. Those being blown out tend to be spared that public humiliation.

Stand-by for more announcements…

What a clusterfuck to wake up to after an evening crooning at karaoke and getting thrown out of my hotel. tbf, ive met cameron a couple of times and he was actually quite a nice guy. i know that's going to get me assassinated on here but im still drunk and i dont care. believe it or not he's on the left of the tory party, compared to the fucking cunt who was sacked. but it's bizarre. i dont think anybody saw that coming. they all want to be foreign sec as its the cushiest gig in govt so how he managed that is, well, bizarre.

i said i didn't see this coming, and i thought it was so obviously a really fucking stupid move that even rishi sunak would not countenance the appointment given the ructions it will create within the conservative party. i'm also surprised the elevation could be made so swiftly. there are few people in the country, or even in the tory party, with as little skill in diplomacy as cameron.
I don't think anyone saw it coming. But not only did you say it wouldn't happen in hyperbolic terms, but you also didn't have the grace to post something about how you were wrong when it happened, which most people would have done, and would probably have pre-empted the gleeful schadenfreude. Sunak doesn't have the monopoly on poor judgement.

I don't think anyone saw it coming. But not only did you say it wouldn't happen in hyperbolic terms, but you also didn't have the grace to post something about how you were wrong when it happened, which most people would have done, and would probably have pre-empted the gleeful schadenfreude. Sunak doesn't have the monopoly on poor judgement
If I'm going to be taken to task for what I said please have the grace to address what I actually said, which was that I felt it more likely rs would paint his bottom blue and twerk round Westminster. I didn't rule out its happening.

We're on our 4th Foreign Secretary in four years

Raab: 2019-2021
Truss: 2021-2022
Cleverley: 2022-2023
Cameron: 2023-present

Back
Top Bottom