Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

It's the main headline on BBC

You must have a different BBC to me, all I am seeing is - Another arrival at Number 10 on Monday morning was former prime minister David Cameron, prompting suggestions he would be returning to government as foreign secretary.

🤣

According to Sky News’ Beth Rigby, some Tories are unhappy about the possibility of David Cameron being given a cabinet job because that would imply that none of the 350 Conservative MPs in the Commons were good enough.

That aged well.
i suspect that the ejection of braverman will end one chapter in forthcoming books about this chaotic administration and cameron's return will begin another. this peculiar decision seems to me to highlight the utter bankruptcy of sunak's government and the period of warfare within the conservative party that the departure of the former and the return of the latter will be put previous discontent within the party in the shade.

i suspect that the ejection of braverman will end one chapter in forthcoming books about this chaotic administration and cameron's return will begin another. this peculiar decision seems to me to highlight the utter bankruptcy of sunak's government and the period of warfare within the conservative party that the departure of the former and the return of the latter will be put previous discontent within the party in the shade.
You mean 13 November will be known as the the Train Crash / Shit Show transition...

Back
Top Bottom