Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

By making him a Lord
i don't think it would be that simple to elevate david cameron to the lords as even someone as blinkered as you can see the potential for a great kerfuffle over the plan. in addition to which the next honours are not due to be announced for some time yet: do you think the country will be bereft of a foreign secretary until next year?

i don't think it would be that simple to elevate david cameron to the lords as even someone as blinkered as you can see the potential for a great kerfuffle over the plan. in addition to which the next honours are not due to be announced for some time yet: do you think the country will be bereft of a foreign secretary until next year?

Sky has just had a quote from some expert in this field, and apparently all it takes is for the PM to recommend him to the King, and if by magic, he's off to the Lords.

He doesn’t have to wait til New Year.

Sky has just had a quote from some expert in this field, and apparently all it takes is for the PM to recommend him to the King, and if by magic, he's off to the Lords.
thank you for your information. but there is NO WAY on god's green earth that the parliamentary conservative party would say let's have the arch-remainer and pig-fucker a) elevated to the house of lords and/or b) made foreign secretary. there'd be uproar in the 1922 committee and the conservative party more generally.

Back
Top Bottom