Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Most British Jews vote Labour.
Do they? where do you get that from?

Isolating the Corbyn factor, last evidence I got was this from Jewish Chronicle, Miliband v Cameron 2015;

69 per cent of Jewish voters said they would support the Tories. Only 22 per cent said they would vote Labour

Isolating the Corbyn factor, last evidence I got was this from Jewish Chronicle, Miliband v Cameron 2015;

69 per cent of Jewish voters said they would support the Tories. Only 22 per cent said they would vote Labour
singsongfun seems to be both ignorant and stupid

This is surprising. Maybe there is a generational divide.

"two sets of extremists" is the government and tory media take.
Cos half a million people from all walks of life calling for a stop in the daily toll kids being blown to pieces whilst the world sits on its hands are the same as a 1000 violent drunken fascists looking for a ruck. Utterly predictable but still piss boiling.
Also the Keir Starmer and Labour front bench take too

Ok, point taken.
As a Jewish person, I sort of like Suella Braverman. I feel she sympathises. Many Jewish people disagree with me. Most British Jews vote Labour.
What would your actual point be here? That you sort of like Stella? That many Jewish people disagree with you? (Any idea just how many, by the way?). That most British Jews vote Labour? (Not according to Wikipedia). And what has your being Jewish got to do with any of that?

Back
Top Bottom