Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Has this been posted?

42718.png

Yes.

But it can't be posted too many times, IMO.

I love it when politicians accuse each other of 'playing politics with [insert issue]'. Like, it's literally what you do, all of you, all the time, grow the fuck up :facepalm:

They only say it when they're unavoidably, unanswerably wrong, and the correct answer has to be your face is playing politics, or I heard your mum plays politics with your dad. Or even just yeah nice shoes mate, hehe.

"two sets of extremists" is the government and tory media take.
Cos half a million people from all walks of life calling for a stop in the daily toll kids being blown to pieces whilst the world sits on its hands are the same as a 1000 violent drunken fascists looking for a ruck. Utterly predictable but still piss boiling.

Why though? Why can't you discuss a female politician without referring to her appearance, even in a "non sleazy" way?
Why?
What possible relevance does it have to anything, other than that you have been well trained to judge women by their appearance?

Ok, point taken.
As a Jewish person, I sort of like Suella Braverman. I feel she sympathises. Many Jewish people disagree with me. Most British Jews vote Labour.

Back
Top Bottom