Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

She'll blatantly be sacked tomorrow eve once this march and remembrance Sunday is over. The gov blatantly just dont want anyone cheering about it this weekend.
Someone on R4 said Sunak might want to wait for the court ruling on deporting asylum seekers to Rwanda. Because he might want to get rid of her after that if the ruling doesn't go the government's way. Whereas if he gets rid of her now, how can he react to a court ruling that doesn't go the government's way if he's already got rid of her?

On reflection, I have deleted my original comment.
I think the criticisms were correct.

Last edited:
Feeling like that towards someone with such disgusting views should make you reconsider your life choices.

Or frankly, seek psychiatric help.
It's just symptomatic of the way some blokes view women's bodies as being in one of 2 categories, fuckable or not, regardless of what they are like in a wider sense than just being a female body to be objectified.

I think it's seen as a bit "edgy" by some to admit to physically objectifying women who are really right wing, but it's just completely juvenile.

View attachment 399721

And, that's the results so far in today's poll running on the Express website! :D

Here's a broken link, don't want them seeing traffic being linked from here, if any urbs want to have a play -

https://www.express. co.uk/news/politics/1833276/suella-braverman-sacked-police-bias-palestine-protest-poll

That’s interesting, obviously need to be cautious with a self-selecting poll, but one would think this would be Braverman’s natural base, alongside the Mail, GB News, Talk TV and a sizeable chunk of the CP membership.

That’s interesting, obviously need to be cautious with a self-selecting poll, but one would think this would be Braverman’s natural base, alongside the Mail, GB News, Talk TV and a sizeable chunk of the CP membership.

That's why I laughed, when I was sent the link, very surprising, although I've no idea how much the link is being shared amongst non-Express readers & Braverman haters.

A veteran cabinet minister has refused to say whether Suella Braverman will still be home secretary in a week's time.

Asked about Ms Ms Braverman on Sunday Morning with Trevor Phillips, Defence Secretary Grant Shapps said that a "week is a long time in politics" - and that he would not be making any predictions.

The make-up of the cabinet is "entirely a matter for the prime minister", he added Sky link

Looks like Shapps thinks she is going.

Has this been posted?

42718.png

I'm usually wrong with predictions of what rightwing cunts will/wont do but just don't think Sunak has the balls to kick her out. I suppose it all depends what the bigger boys say to him

I'm usually wrong with predictions of what rightwing cunts will/wont do but just don't think Sunak has the balls to kick her out. I suppose it all depends what the bigger boys say to him
Well he have do to something because if she Carries on with rhetoric like she wrote the other day then the PM Is the weakest ever PM in history if he does not sack her?

Back
Top Bottom